Leeds Pretty Much Relegated to League One

Decky

my best mate is a leeds fan, why did you all want them to go down?

We all hate your best mate.

classy as ever, just wonder why people dispise Leeds, they gave us Woodgate and Milner at bargain rates, their fans have never caused any real trouble in my experience, and they all hate Man u

classy as ever, just wonder why people dispise Leeds, they gave us Woodgate and Milner at bargain rates, their fans have never caused any real trouble in my experience, and they all hate Man u

Was only having a laugh :(

Guest smoggeordie

Shaddit you tart :lol:

I wasn't, haha your mates a tit :lol:

:lol:

I can only guess you,ve never been to a game in Leeds or you've been very lucky.

I can only guess you,ve never been to a game in Leeds or you've been very lucky.

exactly.  one of the most unfriendly places i've ever visited after the game,  win, lose or draw

Feel sorry for the genuine, humble Leeds fans who've stuck by them but won't be shedding any tears like. Been to Leeds dozens of times and generally found the majority of the locals to be fucking horrible people. Maybe I've just been unlucky...  :rolleyes: 

Bit harsh. :(

Not that them going down bothers me.

No offence intended by the post btw. I'm sure there's loads of Leeds folk who are sound as fuck. I know you are - but I've taken some terrible stick in Leeds on loads of occasions.  :(

One of my best mates is a Leeds fan too. Sad to see them go down imo, their fans have been royally screwed over, hope they come straight back up.

On the other hand, we've already been arranging exchange trips between us to Victoria Park and Elland Road.

Hartlepool vs Leeds next season. Incredible.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch!

the team that brought cynical dirty pre planned thuggery into English football in the 70's and  now run by that well known **** Ken Bates and his landahn manager

Oh how I cried.............  mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

Genius. :lol:

Not only had we squandered chances that looked as if we had missed them on purpose - then Ridsdale decides to hand out Champagne to the Hull management in front of the media after hearing Leeds had only drawn and Hull were virtually safe! Me thinks that will be big news tomorrow - and Ridsdale may need to answer some questions as to his reasons for celebrating with the Hull representatives.

Sure, do it in the privacy of the boardroom as we are all pleased to see Leeds perish - but to do it in public - stupidity.

One of my best mates is a Leeds fan too. Sad to see them go down imo, their fans have been royally screwed over, hope they come straight back up.

On the other hand, we've already been arranging exchange trips between us to Victoria Park and Elland Road.

Hartlepool vs Leeds next season. Incredible.

i'd forgotten about that, because our place is not far from Hartlepool i'd imagine my best mate will drag me to that

most of their fans that i know are from the dales and are good, loyal people who travel 20 miles plus just to see them get beaten 5-1 by Luton Town, then do the same the next week, would certain people on this board? doubtful

yeah but you'd rather wear a Leeds shirt for the rest of your life than insult someone to their face right?

I feel sorry for the genuinly good leeds fans, every club has its tossers, speaking of the wankers who invaded the pitch yesterday, i had a mate who was in the ipswich end, she was hit by a bottle from one of the leeds thugs and had to leave the game before the final whistle, she follows Town all over, first time she has had to leave a game before full time. Luckily she's ok.

For those wankers, im glad that leeds are down.

Guest Phil K

Goodbye and good riddance. ;D O0

That said, I refuse to join in with the cacophony on the pitch invasion.

Frustration, thats all. Stupidity of a minority.

However I recall Leeds fans were at the forefront of attacking Newcastle fans after a handful of tossers smashed a phonebox and a couple of other stupid things were done after we drew with Spuds and Man U beat a Boro side deliberatley weakened by Rats Arse Robson on the final day (the abysmal ex-Man U keeper Roach instead of Miller who'd had a blinder against Arsenal in midweek for example) But we did something similar against Notts Forest in 74, and the rags demanded us thrown out of the FA cup, relegated etc etc, this after the exact same jounos the previous year had made excuses for Man U's fans invading the pitch after Man City put them down.

So, we should not be hypocrites and demand further punishment for Leeds like so many seem to be. :lol:

Just laugh at their mess now. :buck2: