David Rozehnal

Guest Darth Toon

Can anyone tell me that's been to the 2 friendlies, whether they think this guy can do the business in the prem?

Or is he another dope head like all the rest!

Answers on a post card!

i went to Carlisle and thought he looked a class above the rest of the defence but he was playing next to Ramage and Carr so it doesn't say much. Seems to have composure on the ball which can only be a good thing.

I find it odd that people talk about muscularity as if it's all that important for a centre-half.  Woodgate was hardly what you'd call Mr. Universe but he was still strong - fitness problems notwithstanding.  Rio Ferdinand isn't exactly herculean either.

They both look quite a bit broader than Rozehnal to me. I can't think of many centre backs as weedy as Roz to be honest, he's skin and bone. He seems to have more the build of a distance runner than a tough centre back. It's very important that your centre backs don't get pushed about going for headers or challenging for a ball. There are plenty of strikers like Heskey, Drogba and our own Viduka who prey on defenders like that.

Time will tell if it affects him I suppose. Boumsong was massive but didn't impose himself, so we'll have to wait and see.

Can anyone tell me that's been to the 2 friendlies, whether they think this guy can do the business in the prem?

Answers on a post card!

i went to Carlisle and thought he looked a class above the rest of the defence but he was playing next to Ramage and Carr so it doesn't say much. Seems to have composure on the ball which can only be a good thing.

That's a relief!

Guest nufcandy

just randomly found this on an football manager forum, if anyone has already posted this i do apologise!

"He's Big, He's Czech, He'll Break your f*cking Neck, Rozehnal! Rozehnal!"

His stats according to .cock

Career History:

Club             Season Comp. Apps (as sub) Goals

PSG             2006 - 07 League 37  (0) 1

Euro Cups 9  (0) 0

PSG             2005 - 06 League 38  (0) 0

Club Brugge 2004 - 05  League 21  (1) -1

Euro Cups 3  (1) 0

Club Brugge 2003 - 04  League 26  (1) 0

Euro Cups 10  (0) 0

Answers on a post card!

ive been to the carlise and juve game and he looked quality totally in control the full time. he shows some amazing composure when under pressure he doesnt seem to make as many back passes but pushes the ball forward.

geremi looks quality aswell really pleased , i always though he was a solid dmf but when ive seen him play at the toon he pushes foward!

barton didnt see too much of him but wasnt to happy with him, but not worried am sure he will come good.

Guest unrealterrorist

so basically PSG get around 150k if we sell him for more than £3 million or so, hardly devastating really

Technically its not our money they would be getting anyway so what's the fuss.