Senior Birmingham Shareholders sell 30% stake in club

Gash

Yeung seals Blues deal

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=474063&CPID=8&clid=41&lid=3&title=Yeung+seals+Blues+deal&channel=&

Hong Kong businessman Carson Yeung has bought a major stake in Birmingham City, but he will not complete a takeover of the Midlands club.

Yeung has concurred on a deal that sees him acquire 29.9 per cent of club's shares, after striking deals with Birmingham directors David and Ralph Gold, David Sullivan (pictured), Karren Brady and Roger Bannister.

The Golds and Sullivan have agreed to sell 14.81 per cent of the club's shares to Grandtop International Holdings Limited, while Brady has agreed to part with 0.23 per cent, with Bannister agreeing to sell 0.05 per cent.

All shares are to be priced at the ordinary share capital of 61.331 pence.

Yeung's significant investment in Birmingham is just the latest in a series of deals that have seen a number of Premiership clubs benefit from foreign backing.

Yeung is only taking a minority stake, in any case.

One glimpse at the twisted, gnarled, hideously deformed faces of their fans on the first game of the season should be enough to send him packing.

Guest GAMMELL

Yeung is only taking a minority stake, in any case.

One glimpse at the twisted, gnarled, hideously deformed faces of their fans on the first game of the season should be enough to send him packing.

:lol: :lol:

F*ck 'em

Birmingham is full of scum.  And yes, I mean Birmingham as a city.

That's a big kinda generalisation there.

I take it Chester Le Street by comparison is like Rome?

Not keen on Birmingham itself but the people are fine. Wife is from Nuneaton and that is a lot like Chester-le-Street. Not bad. Nuneaton has better shops though. Except Chester has a nice castle (and Lumley is within the CLS boundary nowadays before the smart arses appear).

Birmingham is shite for shopping by the way. Where the fuck does everyone get their stuff? Last time I spent a few days down there everyone was wearing pink lycra. It was a gay march like. I grabbed my wifes hand and got out as quickly as I could. Went shopping in Nuneaton instead.

Not keen on Birmingham itself but the people are fine. Wife is from Nuneaton and that is a lot like Chester-le-Street. Not bad. Nuneaton has better shops though. Except Chester has a nice castle (and Lumley is within the CLS boundary nowadays before the smart arses appear).

Birmingham is shite for shopping by the way. Where the fuck does everyone get their stuff? Last time I spent a few days down there everyone was wearing pink lycra. It was a gay march like. I grabbed my wifes hand and got out as quickly as I could. Went shopping in Nuneaton instead.

Birmingham shite for shopping? Second on the UK retail league after the west end of London, you'll struggle to find somewhere better for shopping. Well, other than London, obviously.

Birmingham is s**** for shopping by the way. Where the f*** does everyone get their stuff? Last time I spent a few days down there everyone was wearing pink lycra. It was a gay march like. I grabbed my wifes hand and got out as quickly as I could. Went shopping in Nuneaton instead.

Birmingham s**** for shopping? Second on the UK retail league after the west end of London, you'll struggle to find somewhere better for shopping. Well, other than London, obviously.

Retail league? Can I see that on teletext? Bloody hell, people try stats on footballers to prove what doesnt exist and now shopping! :lol:

I did struggle to be fair. Never had the problem in London, Leeds, Manchester or Newcastle. It's fairly obvious in those places where to go. Birmingham just seemed much of a muchness. Perhaps I was in the wrong place every time I went there.

Birmingham is s**** for shopping by the way. Where the f*** does everyone get their stuff? Last time I spent a few days down there everyone was wearing pink lycra. It was a gay march like. I grabbed my wifes hand and got out as quickly as I could. Went shopping in Nuneaton instead.

Birmingham s**** for shopping? Second on the UK retail league after the west end of London, you'll struggle to find somewhere better for shopping. Well, other than London, obviously.

Retail league? Can I see that on teletext? Bloody hell, people try stats on footballers to prove what doesnt exist and now shopping! :lol:

I did struggle to be fair. Never had the problem in London, Leeds, Manchester or Newcastle. It's fairly obvious in those places where to go. Birmingham just seemed much of a muchness. Perhaps I was in the wrong place every time I went there.

Well, to be honest, this:

http://fabriken.akestamholst.se/akestamholst/images/selfridges.jpg

is pretty hard to miss. From space, possibly.

:thup: