Highest Wage Bill in Football

Guest sicko2ndbest

Well, I'm optimistic.

And Deloitte wrote that in february before big Sam and mighty Mike came aboard.

Aye, but their meaning is from a purely technical standpoint: it's actually impossible for us to qualify for the CL until 2008-09.

I know it's impossible before 2008-09, but I'm still being optimistic and hoping it will happen then, even though it's unrealistic. And it's more than a purely tecnical standpoint that it "does not look likely before the 2008/09 season at the earliest." There's still the judgement that it is fairly unlikely for us to qualify for CL in 2008-09.

But I'm not one to let 'slim to almost impossible' chances destroy my hope, I'm a Newcastle fan after all.  :)

Guest justin99.

I hate the fact that they mention Newcastle have to get into the champion's league to regain their place as major money earners.

To me it seems to forget about the football element. That to earn a spot in the champion's league is one of highest honours a club can earn.

I hate the fact that they mention Newcastle have to get into the champion's league to regain their place as major money earners.

To me it seems to forget about the football element. That to earn a spot in the champion's league is one of highest honours a club can earn.

Well, they are basically a financial institute. I don't think they've got projections for nicest football.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Bayern's will be much higher than ours now they have signed Toni, Ribery and Klose.

La Galaxy - just think how much they are paying Beckham, that on its own should put them up there!