Football Italia fans

Guest WalkervilleMag

Guest LucaAltieri

Football Italia with Richardson and Brackley was an integral part of my childhood. f****** mint.

Me too mate the cry of "LAZIO" brings back fond memories. Just an other option on a sunday incase its bolton on sky. O0

It's "Gol Accio" or something like that. It's Portuguese and there was a famous football commentator in Italy who said it a lot (he was Brazilian). It means 'great goal' or something like that.

As has already been said, it's a massive shame Richardson isn't involved. There should be a campaign to get him on board. Like Wullie, I'm a fan of Peter Brackley too. Quite 'old skool' I thought, a bit like a modern day Kenneth Wolstenholme (who used to do the weekly round-up on Gazzetta iirc).

Don't believe you.

Guest LucaAltieri

Football Italia with Richardson and Brackley was an integral part of my childhood. f****** mint.

Me too mate the cry of "LAZIO" brings back fond memories. Just an other option on a sunday incase its bolton on sky. O0

It's "Gol Accio" or something like that. It's Portuguese and there was a famous football commentator in Italy who said it a lot (he was Brazilian). It means 'great goal' or something like that.

As has already been said, it's a massive shame Richardson isn't involved. There should be a campaign to get him on board. Like Wullie, I'm a fan of Peter Brackley too. Quite 'old skool' I thought, a bit like a modern day Kenneth Wolstenholme (who used to do the weekly round-up on Gazzetta iirc).

Don't believe you.

Alright, now I do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_Italia#Golaccio.21

I feel cheated. Everything I thought true about the world is in fact wrong.

Guest unrealterrorist

Don't believe you.

Alright, now I do.

Commonly fans in the United Kingdom misinterpreted the word as "Goal Lazio"; Well at least i wasnt the only one. :rolleyes:

Don't believe you.

Alright, now I do.

Commonly fans in the United Kingdom misinterpreted the word as "Goal Lazio"; Well at least i wasnt the only one. :rolleyes:

I blame Gazza.