Some questions from Boro fans...

Baggio

Alright lads, I've had some questions sent me from some Boro fans and I thought I'd give you lot the chance to answer them if you want, I'll send them the best answers back and it should be up on there ComeOnBoror site tomorrow, feel free to answer them all or the odd one.

1.What are the realistic ambitions now that Newcastle have been taken over by Mike Ashley?

How long do you think it will take to achieve those ambitions?

What happens if those ambitions aren't realised?

And, as Mike Ashley isn't - or at least hasn't claimed to be - a Newcastle fan, what do you think could happen to the club if he doesn't make the sort of money he's expecting to make from NUFC - after all this is a business deal and unlike John Hall he hasn't made any emotional statements about bringing glory etc etc?

2.Why is Geremi captain? Surely Butt, Given or even Viduka would have made more sense.

3.Under the current manager do you think that you can break the BIG 4's current monotony (or should that be monopoly) at the top of the premier league ?

4.Would you watch a whole season of ugly long ball football (in the Bolton style) if it could guarantee your first trophy in many many years?

5.What, in the Newcastle faithful's eyes, defines you as a "big club"?

6.Is Sam the man to finally break your trophyless barren spell?

How long will you give him before the inevitable chorus of boos ring out around St James'?

7.There are a lot of bridges over the Tyne. Which one would you most like to throw Mackems off ?

Fire away.

Guest johnson293

Jesus - sounds like the list has been compiled by a typical 'Century Burra Fan' numpty!

Question for them - Why are they so obsessed with us? and did they pose similar question to Sunderland a year or so ago???

Jesus - sounds like the list has been compiled by a typical 'Century caller' numpty!

Question for them - Why are they so obsessed with us? and did they pose similar question to Sunderland a year or so ago???

It's something for the main site which I contacted them about, they didn't contact me.

1.What are the realistic ambitions now that Newcastle have been taken over by Mike Ashley? Top 6, not embarassing oursleves in europe.

How long do you think it will take to achieve those ambitions? Hopefully next season

What happens if those ambitions aren't realised? Goodbye Allardyce

And, as Mike Ashley isn't - or at least hasn't claimed to be - a Newcastle fan, what do you think could happen to the club if he doesn't make the sort of money he's expecting to make from NUFC - after all this is a business deal and unlike John Hall he hasn't made any emotional statements about bringing glory etc etc? We don't know how much he expects to make, but presumably if he doesn't make as much as he wants, he'll find a way to get what he can, through a mixture of asset sales and selling the club.

2.Why is Geremi captain? Surely Butt, Given or even Viduka would have made more sense. Viduka or Given wouldn't, but Butt or even Taylor would have made more sense. I think it was a mistake, made either because Allardyce made an error of judgement, or had to do soemthing to get Geremi to join.

3.Under the current manager do you think that you can break the BIG 4's current monotony (or should that be monopoly) at the top of the premier league ? No.

4.Would you watch a whole season of ugly long ball football (in the Bolton style) if it could guarantee your first trophy in many many years? Yes. I've watched years of shite performances and got nowt owt of it, so some success would be much appreciated, ta.

5.What, in the Newcastle faithful's eyes, defines you as a "big club"? Nothing, in my eyes we are not. We are decent-sized club with a smattering of really good players, a good big ground, and the "potential" to be a bigger club. Bigger, not "BIG".

6.Is Sam the man to finally break your trophyless barren spell? Probably not, if i'm honest, unless we get some luck.

How long will you give him before the inevitable chorus of boos ring out around St James'? The manager should get until it becomes clear whether he is insisting on a formation to suit what HE wants, or the best he can get out of the players. By the ned of the season we'll properly know what his true plans are.

7.There are a lot of bridges over the Tyne. Which one would you most like to throw Mackems off ? How many mackems are there available at the time? We can get more on the Tyen Bridge than the Eye, obviously. If its easier, we can do it off the Queen Alexandria bridge, if the Mackems can't afford the metro to town.