Habib Beye signs three year deal

JH

Guest Sniffer

I hope so.

Not that I rate being captain of marseille as anything special or any indication that it will make him a better player in the premier league.

If you are made captain it is normally because you possess one of or all of the following:

leadership qualities

get on well with team mates

are someone to look up to

one of the best players in the team / or most consistent

Other team captains: terry, Gilberto, Puyol, Scholes, maldini...just to name a few...

Funny thing is if it was a one or two year contract sniffer would probably be moaning about how he can't be that good if we are only prepared to offer a short term contract.

Some people just love to moan, normally they have a fanny though :D

Runs.

If you are made captain it is normally because you possess one of or all of the following:

leadership qualities

get on well with team mates

are someone to look up to

one of the best players in the team / or most consistent

Other team captains: terry, Gilberto, Puyol, Scholes, maldini...just to name a few...

Or because there is noone else suitable for the role...ala Scott Parker last season.

It almost certainly means hes a good professional though, which is yet another bonus considering the number of leaders and/or experienced model professionals we seem to be stacking up on - Cacapa, Beye, Butt, Geremi, Given, etc.

Funny thing is if it was a one or two year contract sniffer would probably be moaning about how he can't be that good if we are only prepared to offer a short term contract.

Some people just love to moan, normally they have a fanny though :D

Runs.

:lol:

Funny bastard ;D

Has he commented on the move?

Yeah he said he can't believe how stupid were to give him a 3 year contract given the fact he is 29 years old and has never played in the country. Said he probably wont settle because he is a foreigner but he isnt that bothered because he is just in it for the money anyway.

Yeah he said he can't believe how stupid were to give him a 3 year contract given the fact he is 29 years old and has never played in the country. Said he probably wont settle because he is a foreigner but he isnt that bothered because he is just in it for the money anyway.

Cheers  :thup:

Cheers  :thup:

Well thats what sniffer will hear when he does comment on the move anyway.

Guest Sniffer

Where have I actually said these things gejon?

You are making things up or can't  read or comprehend english. I'll cut you some slack as it mustn't be your first language.

Where have I actually said these things gejon?

You are making things up or can't  read or comprehend english. I'll cut you some slack as it mustn't be your first language.

You were complaining about us giving a 3 year contract to a "31" year old defender who hadn't even played in the country.

Memory going?

Guest Sniffer

No. My memory is fine.

Clearly you re read my post so obviously you cannot understand english as my comments bear no remblance to your interpretation.

Take some english lessons at nightschool and focus on comprehension. They'll pay off for you in the long run.

No. My memory is fine.

Clearly you re read my post so obviously you cannot understand english as my comments bear no remblance to your interpretation.

Take some english lessons at nightschool and focus on comprehension. They'll pay off for you in the long run.

Will do, thanks :thup: