Chelski having to advertise seats

Rob W

In Landahn yesterday  - heard this Capital Ad

Chelski selling seats for their next home game, rollup, rollup, fab atmosphere, great day out, bring the kids, bring anyone

PLEASE PLEASE come............

Bloody amazing..............................  :kasper: :kasper: :kasper: :kasper:

Guest loonietoonie

well boro are blaming the illegal channels

Middlesbrough estimate that at least 60 pubs on Teesside show their home matches live, and illegally, on Saturday afternoons. They claim this affects attendances more than tickets prices. (Times)

Middlesbrough estimate that at least 60 pubs on Teesside show their home matches live, and illegally, on Saturday afternoons. They claim this affects attendances more than tickets prices. (Times)

Aye, cos that doesn't happen in any other city in the country, so it's only Boro that are affected  ???

Guest Ridzuan

They just making up excuses.Well maybe its a fact but honestly,whether they are illegally showing it or not,I think the outcome would be pretty much the same.

my mate's a chelsea supporter and I admit to going to a few games (two or three so far this season) with him; they don't sell out every game,  I even managed to get a ticket for the Liverpool away game!

I put it down to:

a) the price of tickets

b) people still on holiday

c) a lot of London clubs around 

finally and most importantly: them lahhhndoners don't like their football half as much as us that are further north than the Watford gap !!

Guest optimistic nit

if they didn't play footballers 40K a week they wouldn't need to charge 20-30 a head and more people would go to games. this is directed at football clubs not just boro btw.

Abramovich has come in and spent more money on players in three years then any other club has spent in there entire history combined.  They've won the league twice and also the FA cup in the last three seasons.  They must have glory supporters in there thousands yet they can't fill a 42,000 seater stadium... pretty pathetic really.

rediculous!

spose they have a good choice though and people are seeing the white side

lets face it, who wouldnt

hate the Chelsea, would love to question every "hardcore fan" and ask them if they have ever been to watch a match!

I know a couple of guys who are hard core supporters from wayyyyyyy back - one of them got me ticket for the NUFC game at the Bridge last year

but even they say there are loads of people who don't know which side are playing in blue, that matches kick-off at a set time and last 90 minutes and you can't handle the ball

my mate's a chelsea supporter and I admit to going to a few games (two or three so far this season) with him; they don't sell out every game,  I even managed to get a ticket for the Liverpool away game!

I put it down to:

a) the price of tickets

b) people still on holiday

c) a lot of London clubs around 

finally and most importantly: them lahhhndoners don't like their football half as much as us that are further north than the Watford gap !!

d) they have shite fans