Lillestrom's Mifsund going for free

Guest Harry-Norway

Guest keego_nufc

I agree on the lillestrom players but I've really liked what I've seen from Atiba Hutchinson

Paul Jewell has had an eye on him for a while and he was arguably the best player on the pitch in their championsleague win vs. Man U.  He can play virtually anywhere but keeper also

atiba hutchinson is no way near good enough to play for us!

he's got tons of energy and works really hard. but his passing and shooting is not good enough - a lot of huffing and puffing without ever blowing anything down....

atiba hutchinson is no way near good enough to play for us!

he's got tons of energy and works really hard. but his passing and shooting is not good enough - a lot of huffing and puffing without ever blowing anything down....

Sounds like 90% of the players already here.....

Here is another player from the Norwegian Tippeligaen we should try to buy. Jon Obi Mikels mate, Chinedu Obasi ''Edu'' Ogbuke. http://youtube.com/watch?v=KLbs1IbdbBo

But in fact i doubt we have much chance to get him... Since Arsenal, Chelsea and some other relly BIG clubs are after him.

We should try to sign Koren on free transfer, but he is not better than neither Emre or Parker so he would be backup, and I think he will go to a team were he is a regular.

Mifsud is not the kind of player we need. He is to much like Owen and Martins (short and fast). We need a taller forward.

Here is a nice goal from Koren

And by the way, Harry-Norwegian, it is Mifsud, not Mifsund.