Who was the player who got coined?

Guest Pie

Just read this from .com

Unlucky day for Charlton striker Colin Walsh, who broke his leg. Cornwell scored the only goal of his United career, at the Leazes end.

Now I was sure that was the fella who got coined when laying down in front of the Gallowgate with a broken leg. Not so sure now though. Anyone remember?

Just read this from .com

Unlucky day for Charlton striker Colin Walsh, who broke his leg. Cornwell scored the only goal of his United career, at the Leazes end.

Now I was sure that was the fella who got coined when laying down in front of the Gallowgate with a broken leg. Not so sure now though. Anyone remember?

aye, even though there was only one tv camera in the main stand it still picked up the sound of the break, john anderson stood in front, glaring at the crowd as some fuckwits threw coins. it was accidental but as it happened i was at the back of the gallowgate corner and everyone around me had their head shrink into their shoulders a bit as that tackle hit.

and john cornwell was really ed begley jr

John Cornwell was a serious pisshead as was Michael O'Neil.

he wasn't till he came up here and o'neill was a cracking lad. he was at gosforth to finish his exams (geogoraphy in particular) with a friend of mine. they all tried to have a go at the flashy famous lad but he was too good a lad in the end and was very popular.

he wasn't till he came up here and o'neill was a cracking lad. he was at gosforth to finish his exams (geogoraphy in particular) with a friend of mine. they all tried to have a go at the flashy famous lad but he was too good a lad in the end and was very popular.

I never said they weren't good lads or popular etc, i just saw them in town a lot pissed as i was at the time as well!

Seen Michael O' Neil absolutely mortal and puking his guts up in the alleyway beside Masters on more than one ocassion and Cornwell's flat in Blackfriars was renowned for its wild parties as well.

I never said they weren't good lads or popular etc, i just saw them in town a lot pissed as i was at the time as well!

Seen Michael O' Neil absolutely mortal and puking his guts up in the alleyway beside Masters on more than one ocassion and Cornwell's flat in Blackfriars was renowned for its wild parties as well.

i didn't take it that way, i was just adding a little more into the characters.

Guest elbee909

Just read this from .com

Not sure, but it was all probably James Milner's fault.