Bez tells it how it is

NSG

Who exactly is being played out of position? In my book it is Zog and Smith. Now Zog's posisitoning makes no sense to me whatsoever, a blind person can tell ya that he's not the right personto play there, which leds us onto Enriques role into the side....is it a case of him not being good enough, fit enough, or just not intergrated and adapted to the english way of football and life, either way zog is being hindered by his lack of involvement. Maybe its because Zog gives the ball away a stupid amount of time. Putting him in defence may teach him to give the ball away a little less, making him a more effective winger. I remember seeing JCole scoring from 20 yards out and mourihno shouting him over and literally giving him a bollocking seconds after him scoring. Now the point i am trying to make, is that the top managers dont really look into too much detail the good things you do, because its wasted time they already know you can do it good, they have to look at the bad things hie does, cos its these things that effect the team most, and in coles situation, he was gettin a bolocking for losing the ball to often, and in my opiion its the saem for Zog. While he goeson his run, a good percentage of the time he'll cut inside and lose the ball, now it might (or might not) be a case of SA giving him more responsibilty and forcing him to learn the hard way that giving the ball away isnt an option.

As for smith, there is some merit in why he isnt being played in his correct position, and i think it has much to do with the Acrifican nations cup, we know that Smith is naturally a forward, but is resonably adept at plaing in midfield, one of the best managers in the world seems to think so and so does SA, when the likes of Geremi goes, Smith can fit into that slot, of right midfielder or central midfielder. Barton isnt exactly 100% fit at the moment, he also would be able to replace Martins and also Butt, it would be silly to not play smith then stick him in the deep end come january where he wont perform, the same can be said if he's playing up front come january then moved into midfield once the squad becomes thin. So the best thing to do is to compromise and play in him midfield.

The thing about football management is that nearly evdery decison that i football manager makes can be justified with one way or another.

He will never perform in midfield! What would be silly is to waste our midfield the whole season from August to January! There is absolutely no value in playing Smith RM of CM to "prepare" him for whats coming in January. He doesn't bring sh*** except bad tackling and bookings, and I wouldn't play him anywhere else than up front, no matter how many injuries we got. Smith isn't a PL midfielder, might be good enough for a no-playing battling side only, mackems anyone?

It's like playing MARTINS IN MIDFIELD

Who exactly is being played out of position? In my book it is Zog and Smith. Now Zog's posisitoning makes no sense to me whatsoever, a blind person can tell ya that he's not the right personto play there, which leds us onto Enriques role into the side....is it a case of him not being good enough, fit enough, or just not intergrated and adapted to the english way of football and life, either way zog is being hindered by his lack of involvement. Maybe its because Zog gives the ball away a stupid amount of time. Putting him in defence may teach him to give the ball away a little less, making him a more effective winger. I remember seeing JCole scoring from 20 yards out and mourihno shouting him over and literally giving him a bollocking seconds after him scoring. Now the point i am trying to make, is that the top managers dont really look into too much detail the good things you do, because its wasted time they already know you can do it good, they have to look at the bad things hie does, cos its these things that effect the team most, and in coles situation, he was gettin a bolocking for losing the ball to often, and in my opiion its the saem for Zog. While he goeson his run, a good percentage of the time he'll cut inside and lose the ball, now it might (or might not) be a case of SA giving him more responsibilty and forcing him to learn the hard way that giving the ball away isnt an option.

As for smith, there is some merit in why he isnt being played in his correct position, and i think it has much to do with the Acrifican nations cup, we know that Smith is naturally a forward, but is resonably adept at plaing in midfield, one of the best managers in the world seems to think so and so does SA, when the likes of Geremi goes, Smith can fit into that slot, of right midfielder or central midfielder. Barton isnt exactly 100% fit at the moment, he also would be able to replace Martins and also Butt, it would be silly to not play smith then stick him in the deep end come january where he wont perform, the same can be said if he's playing up front come january then moved into midfield once the squad becomes thin. So the best thing to do is to compromise and play in him midfield.

The thing about football management is that nearly evdery decison that i football manager makes can be justified with one way or another.

He will never perform in midfield! What would be silly is to waste our midfield the whole season from August to January! There is absolutely no value in playing Smith RM of CM to "prepare" him for whats coming in January. He doesn't bring sh*** except bad tackling and bookings, and I wouldn't play him anywhere else than up front, no matter how many injuries we got. Smith isn't a PL midfielder, might be good enough for a no-playing battling side only, mackems anyone?

It's like playing MARTINS IN MIDFIELD

Yes, play Martins as holding midfielder from now on so we are prepared for injuries.