Egg Head Leaves West Ham

Decky

I know you lot hate Spurs, but I don't know why. It is West Ham you should be hating. What a fucking horrible, nouveau riche, more money than sense, yo-yo club with ridiculously inflated pretensions they are. They manage to stay in the top flight for a couple of seasons, average 34K and all of a sudden they're Real Madrid.

And although Speccy is a bit wrong to sweep human rights abuses under the carpet quite so easily, he is spot on with his point that Fleet St loves West Ham. A club which has achieved the square root of absolutely fuck all and is the dictionary definition of 'mid table pointlessness'.

he's stepped down and a billionaire is taking over

So it could be better rather than worse for them :(

not much has actually changed as egg head only had 5% and the fella buying them was the vast majority share holder already

I always assumed Magnusson was just the front man who gave the consortium some level of legitimacy...cos this Gudmundsson, while rich, is a convicted criminal? Whatever happened to that fit and proper persons stuff.

Seems ideal for West Hams hierarchy tbh-all of the right qualifications.

I know you lot hate Spurs, but I don't know why. It is West Ham you should be hating. What a fucking horrible, nouveau riche, more money than sense, yo-yo club with ridiculously inflated pretensions they are. They manage to stay in the top flight for a couple of seasons, average 34K and all of a sudden they're Real Madrid.

And although Speccy is a bit wrong to sweep human rights abuses under the carpet quite so easily, he is spot on with his point that Fleet St loves West Ham. A club which has achieved the square root of absolutely fuck all and is the dictionary definition of 'mid table pointlessness'.

I treat both with equal disdain.Spurs for being a plastic top 4 club,West Ham for being crooked cheating cunts.

I know you lot hate Spurs, but I don't know why. It is West Ham you should be hating. What a f****** horrible, nouveau riche, more money than sense, yo-yo club with ridiculously inflated pretensions they are. They manage to stay in the top flight for a couple of seasons, average 34K and all of a sudden they're Real Madrid.

And although Speccy is a bit wrong to sweep human rights abuses under the carpet quite so easily, he is spot on with his point that Fleet St loves West Ham. A club which has achieved the square root of absolutely f*** all and is the dictionary definition of 'mid table pointlessness'.

fairs fair, they did win us the world cup (apparantely)