How Many League Goals Do You Think Alan Smith Will Score This Season? Answer: 0

The College Dropout

Did he even create a goal this season? No goals, no assists? Christ.

There was one where he sat on the ball, which spilled out into Viduka's path and was tucked away.

Certainly remember some of his fanboys at the time claiming it to be an assist and "good play".

Derby? Faffing about and ended up getting tackled before FAB tucked it in no trouble.

Aye, that one. Had a good chance to shoot, wasted it, tangled with the defender, got a last touch on it somehow, and Viduka picked it up and hammered it home.

Just watching MOTD, he did get an assist for ManU when he set Rooney up with a delicately sliced volleyed pass, outside of the boot.

So two assists for two different teams.

Was that the goal that opened the gates for a Manure raping? Just a really poor player.

PM was right.. he never shoots or does anything to be able to shoot

"He got 1 more than I predicted, cos I said he would get an Og and finish -1."

maybe not og, but he did set up a couple of goals for opponents, most obvious was his pass to rooney, who then scored an excellent goal. (as shown on motd)

clearly hes an undercover agent rom manu to make sure we stay midtable.

"He got 1 more than I predicted, cos I said he would get an Og and finish -1."

maybe not og, but he did set up a couple of goals for opponents, most obvious was his pass to rooney, who then scored an excellent goal. (as shown on motd)

clearly hes an undercover agent rom manu to make sure we stay midtable.

i can think of three instances when the opposition scored directly from his fouls. His only contributions are the mentioned stumble over the ball 'assist' for Viduka and the dubious penalty he won against Fulham at the end. He really is the worst first team player i've seen in the last decade..I envisioned this from the first times we were linked with him, but fuck me he blew off all expectations.