Three of the laziest strikers in the PL?

Parky

Spot on there like.....we need to strengthen in the summer imo. We need at least 2 natural finishers as we only have 1 atm and he's a lazy cunt who's constantly injured

Completely disagree, there is no reason why Viduka, Martins and Owen cant be good enough for us, they are 3 quality goal scorers all be it Martins is a work in progress. The main problem is service from the midfield, with quality service to the front men all 3 of those forwards would score for fun.

I think there's a conspiracy between the other 19 teams in the Premiership to beat us. Every time one of our attacker jogs towards their defender, they hoof it up, aiming for our central defenders, then our central defenders robotically head it towards the center of the park and their midfielders pick up the ball and go on the attack. It's quite ingenious actually. Credit to every team who's used this insanely awesome tactic on us :thup:

I think you mean 18 teams, I can think of one that happily donates points to NUFC most seasons! :lol: :lol: