interim manager ?

madras

As for damage, i mean another wasted season, more money wasted, more embrassment to us.

Do you think a new manager will not want his own staff, players and time to gel a team/system?

I reckon this season is a write-off whether we sack him or not.

A season of rebuilding is not wasted. Even half a season of looking at the team and planning for the future is not wasted. Keeping a manager with no chance of success or even a clue what to do is a waste of a season.

you're shooting yourself in the foot here, this is our season of rebuilding, just under a manager you've clearly already made up your mind about after 21 games. this is a manager who's had very good results in this league, a manager who's continually backed by other managers who it seems know what they're talking about, sir alex and sven to name just two. maybe, just maybe, its time to trust someone to do what we brought them in to do, a job, in any way they see fit, to get us moving in the right direction EVENTUALLY, no matter how long it takes.

Yes, i have made my mind up. I've seen and heard enough, frankly.

The transfers, the tactics, formations, selections, substitutions, whining in the press. All fucking pathetic.

What do you want from this season? Not what you think we'll get, but what do you actually want? What will Allardyce have to do to be a success this season?

Or is being our manager enough? Does that gloss over the facts, and make him suddenly top class, and just the man to make us a big club?