If it's Redknapp?

Dokko

I can't see how it can work. Vast majority of fans will be against this so he will have to win games quickly, he'll probably bring in lots of new faces which means he will chop and change to find that winning team resulting in inconsistency and mid-table finish.

You're swapping like for like. Should have stuck with Sam until the summer when we'd have had better options. I say that, I think Ashley was swept away by their 4-1 win over us and Kemsley's patter so he's probably the new Jose Mourinho in his eyes.

Fuckety f***.

Gets til the end of the season for me.

Allardyce would have done incredibly well to finish mid table considering how poorly he did in the first half of the season.  Much more likely we'd have ended up closer to the bottom then mid table.  Which does not put us in a good position to attract anyone, managers or players.  Also while Redknapp may bring in a few players and end up having to chop and change to find his best team for a while, Allardyce was still chopping and changing to try to find his best team 24 games into the season.  If it takes Redknapp that long I'd be extremely suprised and upset.

Only Newcastle United could sack a manager with the intention of going for attacking football and hire someone whose side hasn't scored for three months on their own ground.

What a f****** mess.

But Harry coming is LUDICROUS isn't it, Wullie mate?  (Please forgive me, Wulbert) ;)

It is. He must be MAD.

Not as mad as I f****** am.

:lol:  I'm sorry, Wullie mate.  I know you're upset, but it's a little funny, isn't it? 

:smug: :smug: :smug: