The Magedia Thread - Sunderland suck trollolololol

Rocker

Completely on a tangent,  theres a dwarf on Sentanta Sports News.  :lol:

Edit 'the dwarfs a bookie and he has had a massive tip from the club on Jose  :cheesy:'

:cheesy: is this serious?

or is it just for effect that a DWARF had a MASSIVE tip?  :lol:

Nah, apparently there was a wedge put on in a bookmakers in Cramlington, and they've been tipped by someone at the club that it's Jose. His personal tip was Hitzfeld, but said he's recieved calls and bets on Jose.

Guest elbee909

Edit 'the dwarfs a bookie and he has had a massive tip from the club on Jose  :cheesy:'

Nah, apparently there was a wedge put on in a bookmakers in Cramlington, and they've been tipped by someone at the club that it's Jose. His personal tip was Hitzfeld, but said he's recieved calls and bets on Jose.

Love the dwaff!  And yes, I say dwaff.

hahaha ahhhh right.  I can keep dreaming.  Keep dreaming of Mourinho winding Keane up on the week before derby day.

hahaha ahhhh right.  I can keep dreaming.  Keep dreaming of Mourinho winding Keane up on the week before derby day.

He was being serious like, I have no doubt we've had least spoken to him, or his contacts.

See tonight's Look North with smoggy Clemett and Mackem Brown showed manchester united's near misses as well as their six goals while not showing nor even mentioning Owen's "goal which would have put us 1-0 up at half time or Zoggies run or shot.

Whatever happened to regional bias ?

See tonight's Look North with smoggy Clemett and Mackem Brown showed manchester united's near misses as well as their six goals while not showing nor even mentioning Owen's "goal which would have put us 1-0 up at half time or Zoggies run or shot.

Clemett's a proper odious little inbred twat.

My god, the world doesn't revolve around this club. Give it a break guys stop feeling forry for yourselves.

:lol:

By the way TT, it wasn't a thread to feel sorry for ourselves, it (in my view) was to vent my frustrations, and insult the writers. Thats all.  :smug:

My god, the world doesn't revolve around this club

I know what you mean bra, I flicked over to SkySports news while the ad break was on during Dog The Bounty Hunter & in that 5 minute spell there was not 1 (ONE) mention of us. Go with christ.

There was some minor news mentioned briefly about a yank speaking to a German about job a Spanish bloke is currently employed to do in Liverpool

My god, the world doesn't revolve around this club. Give it a break guys stop feeling forry for yourselves.

:lol:

By the way TT, it wasn't a thread to feel sorry for ourselves, it (in my view) was to vent my frustrations, and insult the writers. Thats all.  :smug:

???

Clemett's a proper odious little inbred t***.

Jeff Brown's a nice bloke for a mackem though tbf, sometimes gets in my local.

Guest lovemoose

Ian McGarry from The Sun had a good go at us last night on Five Live sport. Now I don't mind him having a go at the board and stuff, they're paid handsomely to take criticism, but the crap he was spouting about the fans wasn't on. For f***'s sake We're not paid to take criticism. It was a painful twenty minutes or so.