F.A. Cup Classic!

Guest trotter58

Guest trotter58

How many of you remember this game?

<Snip. Sorry, football clips are not allowed on the forum.>

F.A. Cup 5th Round 1976 in front of 46,000 at Burnden. Bolton then in Second Division (now the Championship) took on high-flying Newcastle led by Super Mac.

The result was an absolute classic featuring one of the best goals you will ever see! If the link doesn't survive the censor, just go to You Tube and type in 'MALCOLM MACDONALD ( SUPER MAC ) HIS GREATEST GOAL EVER'.

The replay also finished in a draw before Newcastle won the second replay (remember them?!) at Elland Road.

Enjoy!

Guest trotter58

A lot of people are obviously still very nostalgic about that particular era judging by some of the comments on the You Tube site but here's my favourite:

RAUVAS

her gün bu şarkıyı dinliyom çok güzel şarkı ben fb için fomuşum gs neki gs yi döveriz demi fb ler

EASTSTAND172

aye, yer reet wot yer say aboot that !!!!

A lot of people are obviously still very nostalgic about that particular era judging by some of the comments on the You Tube site but here's my favourite:

RAUVAS

her gün bu şarkıyı dinliyom çok güzel şarkı ben fb için fomuşum gs neki gs yi döveriz demi fb ler

EASTSTAND172

aye, yer reet wot yer say aboot that !!!!

;D

Guest trotter58

Without looking, is that the one from the throw-in, where it bounced once and he turned and volleyed it in?

My favourite non-my-time Newcastle goal!

Yep that's the one! Great move for Bolton's first goal as well. If only we passed the ball like that these days!