COME ON LADS AND LASSES!

Willow

Guest LucaAltieri

the worst appointment possible, he wont win anything with us, hes already proved hes not good enough at international level, now we want him to go head to head again with better managers, and this time there is more of them in the league. an appointment that smacks of desperation, im so close to fucking off and becoming a notts county fan or something its untrue, i starting to actually hate this club

Taxi for "Dazza".

B'bye.

Guest Micktoon

the worst appointment possible, he wont win anything with us, hes already proved hes not good enough at international level, now we want him to go head to head again with better managers, and this time there is more of them in the league. an appointment that smacks of desperation, im so close to fucking off and becoming a notts county fan or something its untrue, i starting to actually hate this club

Fall in a barrel of tits you'd come out sucking ya thumb. Fuck off to Notts county then, bye.

I hate to sound like a hippy, but I reckon he needs support without unrealistic expectations. He's passionate, and not hard as nails. Like a stereotypical geordie who is 'that hard', then cries about his dog.

Taxi for "Dazza".

B'bye.

Yeah, and make sure you take Smith and Barton with you back to Manchester.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Back to finish the job, hopefully with more resources then he could wish for now with Mike putting all of his faith behind KK  :clap:

-----------

Also says Given seems immediately overjoyed by his return  :celb:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_3054176,00.html

Shay Given expects the good times to return to Newcastle now that Kevin Keegan is back in charge.

The Magpies announced on Wednesday that Keegan would be returning for a second spell at St James' Park and the news appears to have lifted the whole club.

The new boss was in the stands to see his side cruise to a 4-1 victory over Stoke in their FA Cup third round replay and goalkeeper Given has told how the return of the former England coach has got everyone at the club dreaming again.

Huge lift

"The hairs stood up on the back of my neck," he told Sky Sports News.

"It gave everyone a huge lift before tonight's game.

"You dream like the fans dream that Kevin Keegan would come back and maybe Alan (Shearer) would come back as well.

"But until it was announced today, you thought it was just a dream.

"Everyone's pinching themselves around the north east tonight. The dream's

come true.

Work to do

"Kevin Keegan has a lot of work to do with the squad and the team but hopefully there are exciting times ahead.

"We hope to get back to where we were the last time (he was in charge). He nearly won the league.

"Everyone remembers the entertaining football we used to play under Kevin Keegan. Hopefully we can do that and get the right results as well."

"With him in charge I think we are heading in the right direction."