FAO Sam Allardyce

Dave

We'll still get marmalized with the bunch Sam lumbered us with.

My guess is 5-0.

We may possibly get a goal or even 2. (don't hold your breath though) But the Arse will get AT LEAST 4 against that bunch of arthritic snails masquerading as defenders.

Does it sound like I'm not confident, by any chance ?

I'm off to work and won't be listening (not allowed to with what I do, anyways) will tune in just before 5 with a heavy heart expecting the worst.  :undecided: :weep:

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2247212,00.html

Michael Owen, the newly anointed captain, yesterday issued a thinly veiled criticism of the former manager's tactics. "If you look at our squad we aren't suited to anything else but to play football. Mark Viduka is a big lad but you wouldn't want to knock long balls on to his head; he needs it into feet.

"And I don't want to be flicking on things at five feet nothing. I think we have to get the confidence back to start passing the ball again but we will go down to Arsenal with a different mind-set."

Here's something else which is worth drawing Sam's attention to. He might need to read it a few times before it registers though - the thick plank  :idiot2:

It's truly like waking up from a bad dream. Surely Sam will never get anywhere near another established EPL team again.

We'll still get marmalized with the bunch Sam lumbered us with.

My guess is 5-0.

We may possibly get a goal or even 2. (don't hold your breath though) But the Arse will get AT LEAST 4 against that bunch of arthritic snails masquerading as defenders.

Does it sound like I'm not confident, by any chance ?

I'm off to work and won't be listening (not allowed to with what I do, anyways) will tune in just before 5 with a heavy heart expecting the worst.  :undecided: :weep:

Hope your not an air traffic controller prone to depression............anyway if you are it was only 3 man now maintain that seperation