Strike partnership for the season run-in?

TRon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest The Libertine

viduka, owen and martins combined could be something special if keegan was to risk it, with viduka playing slightly off the front 2.

probably wont ever happen though, so viduka/owen.

viduka, owen and martins combined could be something special if keegan was to risk it, with viduka playing slightly off the front 2.

You mean behind the front 2? I dont think he'd be mobile enough or hard working enough to do that role.

Guest The Libertine

You mean behind the front 2? I dont think he'd be mobile enough or hard working enough to do that role.

just occasionally dropping off to win flick ons and trying something creative, like a through ball or two. like you say, maybe a year or 2 late for that idea though.

just occasionally dropping off to win flick ons and trying something creative, like a through ball or two. like you say, maybe a year or 2 late for that idea though.

See i dont know how good he'd be with him facing the goal from deep, at boro he was at his most dangerous with his back to the goal in the box. If we're playing "carpet football" then i personally dont think he'd flourish with the amount of possession he'd need to be effective...then again stranger things have happened.