Sunday result, one year ago. What's different?

DJ_NUFC

didnt edgar make his debut against man united, make ronaldo look average and score from 35 yards? ok, so chances are the others wont do quite so well but id rather see lualua than smith in midfield, lualua deserves a chance, smith hasnt even earned the right to be anywhere newcastle, let alone the NUFC starting 11

i'd rather see lua lua than smith in midfield...however i'd raher see faye,n'zogbia (or emre) duff and milner than either.

didnt edgar make his debut against man united, make ronaldo look average and score from 35 yards? ok, so chances are the others wont do quite so well but id rather see lualua than smith in midfield, lualua deserves a chance, smith hasnt even earned the right to be anywhere newcastle, let alone the NUFC starting 11

i'd rather see lua lua than smith in midfield...however i'd raher see faye,n'zogbia (or emre) duff and milner than either.

harper

beye taylor cacapa enrique

milner  emre faye zog

martins owen

would be good i reckon, with one of troisi or lualua coming off the bench if we can accomodate it

Guest Stephen927

To be honest, if playing against the likes of Man United will dent the development of these youngsters, then they're in the wrong business, or should think about leaving the club to drop down a few divisions.