The bottom line

lovejoy

I've just put a tenner on us to go down.

Problem solved lads. :)

Hope its not a financial problem of yours that going to be helped with a pay out from the bookies  :undecided:

Don't worry, my betting history is not a successful one. :lol:

I put £35 on Boro to win the UEFA Cup just so they wouldn't. If we get beat off Brum, Fulham or Reading, I'll quite happily whack my life savings on us to stop the rot.

Law of averages and all that...

Guest LucaAltieri

Don't forget boro are only a point ahead too

I wouldn't count spurs as out of the woods yet either. They've already qualified for Europe next season, their league finish doesn't really matter. They're chasing a cup in Europe, they're 7 points off the relegation zone, still got a couple of difficult games and plenty against the relegation fodder. Some teams might see spurs as there for the taking, expecially if they get an injury to Woodgate and/or King.

I wouldn't count spurs as out of the woods yet either. They've already qualified for Europe next season, their league finish doesn't really matter. They're chasing a cup in Europe, they're 7 points off the relegation zone, still got a couple of difficult games and plenty against the relegation fodder. Some teams might see spurs as there for the taking, expecially if they get an injury to Woodgate and/or King.

Its a nice thought but naaah.., they are well clear. Especially when they get half of their first team back that didnt play today

Cheers Ramos you cunt

Guest LucaAltieri

Its a nice thought but naaah.., they are well clear. Especially when they get half of their first team back that didnt play today

Cheers Ramos you cunt

Yeah, more wishful thinking than anything.