This is football

Guest Knightrider

Guest RodrigoPalacio

Two things that came to mind when reading this thread:

http://www.qarl.com/qLab/pile/300/SPARTA.jpg

and

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51737Q6NK8L._AA280_.jpg

Otherwise, I've got no real input to this thread.

I know what he means.  Wins feel pretty empty when you know you've missed the boat on europe and you're safe from relegation.  I'll appreciate wins against fulham, reading and whoever this season in a way only comparable to when we were going for CL spots.

I know what he means.  Wins feel pretty empty when you know you've missed the boat on europe and you're safe from relegation.  I'll appreciate wins against fulham, reading and whoever this season in a way only comparable to when we were going for CL spots.

Well yeah, but it'll only be good if we get wins. If we go down it will fucking devastating.

I'd much rather be 9th now and getting meaningless wins.

Guest elbee909

With all the bitterness directed to NUFC from the fans of other clubs in the Premier League - that's fucking it as far as I'm concerned.  There won't be any of this "I hate Sunderland, but I don't mind <whoever>" next season, for me.  From now on they're ALL our fucking enemy.  Each and every team I hope we crush, burn, kill them to bits.  No mercy.  I will laugh at Martin Taylor-esque tackles that come at the expense of our opponents.  "Oh, it's a shame for football with <fancy-dan footballer of choice> injured".  Is it?  Does he play for NUFC?  No?  Then good.  Ha fuckety ha.  I hope your star players contract the fucking plague, and that it gets passed onto the fans, who all crawl back to whichever cunts they crawled out of.  Such as Surrey.  I look forward to the day when we can go from ground to ground and the only chanting we hear is made up of Newcastle songs (bit like Arsenal away, then).

Even though it's mathematically impossible, I hope each and every team apart from ours is relegated next season.  Fuck them all.

Why hasn't anyone "Spot On"-ed this post yet?

Spot on.

Guest float one in

With all the bitterness directed to NUFC from the fans of other clubs in the Premier League - that's f****** it as far as I'm concerned.  There won't be any of this "I hate Sunderland, but I don't mind <whoever>" next season, for me.  From now on they're ALL our f****** enemy.  Each and every team I hope we crush, burn, kill them to bits.  No mercy.  I will laugh at Martin Taylor-esque tackles that come at the expense of our opponents.  "Oh, it's a shame for football with <fancy-dan footballer of choice> injured".  Is it?  Does he play for NUFC?  No?  Then good.  Ha fuckety ha.  I hope your star players contract the f****** plague, and that it gets passed onto the fans, who all crawl back to whichever c***s they crawled out of.  Such as Surrey.  I look forward to the day when we can go from ground to ground and the only chanting we hear is made up of Newcastle songs (bit like Arsenal away, then).

Even though it's mathematically impossible, I hope each and every team apart from ours is relegated next season.  f*** them all.

I've felt like this for ages. I remember, in the innocence of my youth, I used to have a soft spot for a few other teams (like Sheff Wed and Liverpool for some reason). When our clubs were let back into Europe I used to root for them on telly (wasn't anywhere near as much live football on in them days). Even used to support England! I don't know if it was a gradual change or one specific incident/season that changed my attitude but I've been very spiteful concerning all other clubs for a long time.

With all the bitterness directed to NUFC from the fans of other clubs in the Premier League - that's f****** it as far as I'm concerned.  There won't be any of this "I hate Sunderland, but I don't mind <whoever>" next season, for me.  From now on they're ALL our f****** enemy.  Each and every team I hope we crush, burn, kill them to bits.  No mercy.  I will laugh at Martin Taylor-esque tackles that come at the expense of our opponents.  "Oh, it's a shame for football with <fancy-dan footballer of choice> injured".  Is it?  Does he play for NUFC?  No?  Then good.  Ha fuckety ha.  I hope your star players contract the f****** plague, and that it gets passed onto the fans, who all crawl back to whichever c***s they crawled out of.  Such as Surrey.  I look forward to the day when we can go from ground to ground and the only chanting we hear is made up of Newcastle songs (bit like Arsenal away, then).

Even though it's mathematically impossible, I hope each and every team apart from ours is relegated next season.  f*** them all.

I've felt like this for ages. I remember, in the innocence of my youth, I used to have a soft spot for a few other teams (like Sheff Wed and Liverpool for some reason). When our clubs were let back into Europe I used to root for them on telly (wasn't anywhere near as much live football on in them days). Even used to support England! I don't know if it was a gradual change or one specific incident/season that changed my attitude but I've been very spiteful concerning all other clubs for a long time.

perversly the only other club i give a fuck about is sunderland in that their results can affect my mood etc.