We have a part to play...

Guest toonlass

Well it's being reported as sold out here.

nufc.co.uk:

NEWCASTLE UNITED AWAY FIXTURES

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v NEWCASTLE UNITED

Sunday, March 30 (kick-off 3pm)

THIS FIXTURE IS SOLD OUT

Strange one.  Spurs started selling them on 19 March.  Maybe Newcastle sent back what was left then put up the sold out sign, I don't know.  A fella on a Spurs forum says that when he bought 2, he was told there were only a handful left.  What the Ticket Office describe as a handful could mean anything, they are the biggest shower of sh*t on God's earth!

I said 'on average' anyway MJ. You're place is a shithole in one of the most depressing f***** up parts of London, its a wonder any of us ever turn up at your gaff  :pow:

If you're talking about the borough, I wouldn't argue with you.  If Ken Livingstone lived in Haringey, something would get done about it.  But he doesn't so it won't!

Guest Southern Geordie

Think maybe when you said "sent back 500 tickets" could just mean accepted the smaller allocation?

Guest BooBoo

Its knowledge that is old as the hills, but if you want to sing, stand up and radge about then go to the away games. Do it front of me at the match for long periods of time and it gets on my nerves.

The idea though, that this makes me a lesser supporter of NUFC is so ridiculous it makes me want to laugh out loud.  bluelaugh.gif

the fans frequently play their part. its the players who should start giving us something back.

If the players play well the atmosphere will follow.  If the atmosphere is good, the players in the last few years still haven't done it on the pitch.  You're absolutely right, its about time they gave something back.

Yes the fans have a part to play, but its a really small part compared to the players.

Newcastle manager Kevin Keegan:

"The fans have always got an important role at a club as big as this.

"When you have got 50,000 of them in your stadium, then you do need their support at a time like this.

"Sometimes, the team needs the crowd to get them going. We are maybe in that situation at the moment."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/7298208.stm

Guest toonlass

I think that some people on here grab the wrong end of the stick sometimes. This was not me having a go at anyone. Its basically just saying that we do have a part to play. If it offends you so much then I suggest you get a thicker skin. However the majority seemed to get my point. Our atmopshere, apart from the Arsenal game, has been pants, so why can we not try to get behind our team today and fucking make some noise?

Guest Milburnthedog

I think that some people on here grab the wrong end of the stick sometimes. This was not me having a go at anyone. Its basically just saying that we do have a part to play. If it offends you so much then I suggest you get a thicker skin. However the majority seemed to get my point. Our atmopshere, apart from the Arsenal game, has been pants, so why can we not try to get behind our team today and f****** make some noise?

I agree.

Are you related to Alan Robson btw?