I reckon we're going to take off again...

Guest Knightrider

aye i completely agree, the sexy football is slowly coming back, the good old days when it felt like taking out a sub machine gun when asprilla or ferdinand or shearer came on to play!

sexy football was Gullits phrase, not Keegans.

And for what its worth, Keegan's teams play effective football, not "sexy football". We don't really want him to sign tossers like Arsprilla who played one good game in ten again, nor do we want him to see anybody shoot Arsprilla although in far too many bread and butter league games I'd like to have done it

aye i completely agree, the sexy football is slowly coming back, the good old days when it felt like taking out a sub machine gun when asprilla or ferdinand or shearer came on to play!

And for what its worth, Keegan's teams play effective football, not "sexy football". We don't really want him to sign tossers like Arsprilla who played one good game in ten again, nor do we want him to see anybody shoot Arsprilla although in far too many bread and butter league games I'd like to have done it

Not a fan of Ginola either then??

Ginola was streets ahead of Arsprilla. No comparison whatsoever.

Guest sombrero

Ginola was streets ahead of Arsprilla. No comparison whatsoever.

Miles ahead, ginola is the daddy of sexy football