put the sunday supplement on now ss1

Guest sicko2ndbest

Fucking hell Martin Samuels is a fat ugly bastard. He looks like a tramp.

So for all the criticism he dishes out to people, football teams, fans etc, the man has no self respect and looks like he makes no effort to even wash his hair before he goes on TV

As lazy in his personal hygene as he is in his writing

Guest Jawesome

Is Martin Samuel that neanderthal fella?  I fucking despise him.  And that fat bastard Curry, I think it is, who comes on SSN every other day with his fucking fatness and wankery.

Guest SunnMags2

All they ever do is spout factless bollocks, its plain bias reporting. Those sunday supliment c**ts still think we live in mud huts up here and would happily see us suffer for eternity, they are ignorant p**s poor reporters. I would have a little bit respect for them if they just came out and said "WE DON'T LIKE YOU NORTHERN TRAMPS, ESPECIALLY THE GEORDIES", instead endless articles with thinly veiled digs at us. We should stop buying s**t london newspapers and we'll be alot happier. Plus if their sales dropped the editors might even replace the clueless f**kers with somewhat neutral journalists.

We should stop buying s**t london newspapers and we'll be alot happier. Plus if their sales dropped the editors might even replace the clueless f**kers with somewhat neutral journalists.

I haven't bought a newspaper in about 18 months and I'm not about to start anytime soon.

You can get news free online just as easily. I can't stop the press writing insulting crap but I'm sure as hell not going to pay them to do it.

Guest Heneage

Ashley should come out and say theres money there

What!!!! so everyone will put another 10 million on each player

what a t*** custis is

"YES WE GOT LOADSA MONEY!!!!" "Now can we have this player for £7M?"

"Err no? Cos you've got 60?"

You've hit nail on the head Sicko, never show your hand.