Whoah Black Betty RAMAGE am

Happy Face

Ramage better than Taylor? I'm no fan of Taylor but that's got to be one of the most stupid things said on the board this season :D ;)

Who said Ramage is better than Taylor like?

:rolleyes:

Oh, so you wouldn't prefer to play the better player. That makes MUCH more sense than how I originally interpreted it.

A lot of people preferred that Bowyer, Dyer, Woodgate and Barton (to name a few) never played for the club again irrespective of ability.

Maybe you should be clear about why you think Ramage should be in the team instead of Taylor then. I'm all ears....

Because I hate Taylor, and Ramage should be next in line ahead of Diatta or Edgar.

Making this hard aren't you :D

Why do you hate Taylor?

You mean there's still people that don't?

I'll give you a top 10....

He's average at best.

Constantly leaves his partner in the shit for excursions and can't be wanked to get back.

He's a dirty filthy cheat.

His constant stream of press quotes about knowing/loving/ being adored by/understanding the Geordie faithful.

His insistence on being the last man off the pitch no matter how diabolical his performance has been.

His selfish approach to contract negotiation during a relegation struggle.

His cloud cuckoo land valuation of his worth.

He looks like James.

That embarrassing bullet in the head handball dive.

His complete lack of positional sense compounded by his insistence on telling others to fill the gaps he's left,.

Ramage is fucking shite though. That's the problem. I've seen nothing of Diatta and precious little of Edgar but that fact alone means they might be good in my eyes.

:lol:

That's not funny though.

Even after you make your list, I'd still rather play Taylor than Ramage. Says more about Ramage than it does Taylor though.