Deco or Bentley

Taylor Swift
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rather have Deco. Every big team has someone who knows how to dictate the pace of a game; when to slow it down and when to go all out attack etc. The man has bags of experience at the highest level and would walk into just about any team.

Bentley has had a great season, what if he's a one season wonder? is he going to develop?

Deco: guaranteed

Bentley: nearly!

31 year old foreigner with no experience in the premier league who'd like a fat contract to finish off his days. Given the obligatory year to settle in, if he ever did, and you have a 32 yearold with no pace who'd be the latest in a long line of expensive imports offering very little ROI.

Or a rising star.

Sentiments shared. Bentley.

Regards,

Ericz

Point taken.

I suppose the price would have to be right as he is only a short term solution (2, possibly three years), 7-9 million euros...

I would take Bentley aswell but I think he wants to get into the top four re his comments

Alot of good clubs will be in for Deco lads, some will be in the Champions League, we will be one of few, infact we could be the only club in for him that wont be in Europe, why would he come here?

We can already see who the post is by.

Cheers,

Alex

:lol:

I PM'ed him and he said it's an automatic signature thing so he doesn't actually write it after every post.

I've got sigs turned off though.

Cheers,

Alex

I PM'ed him and he said it's an automatic signature thing so he doesn't actually write it after every post.

No, I mean it's an automatic 'signature' thing. It's in your profile settings I think.

Deco because Bentley would never come here after his remarks about us just this week.

What did he say?

I rim bentley so if hes been a cunt Im not going to be happy

Cheers,

Alex

No, I mean it's an automatic 'signature' thing. It's in your profile settings I think.

Is that meant to make it any less shit like? :lol: ;)

Deco because Bentley would never come here after his remarks about us just this week.

What did he say?

I rim bentley so if hes been a cunt Im not going to be happy

With all of that going on you need strong leadership from your manager to keep you focused. My gaffer at Blackburn [Mark Hughes] gives me that. He won't try to be your friend, having a laugh and a joke. He doesn't want to sit down for coffee. He and Mr Capello are my favourite kind of manager: disciplined. You give a player an inch and they'll take a mile, that's just the way young rich footballers are. We need managers to rein us in. It's a bit like when you're at school - if you have a strict teacher, you respect them; if you have a teacher that's always larking about, you lark about yourself. We need to be kept on a leash, otherwise we lose our focus.

Anything different and the team stops winning. I've seen it happen. You look at the clubs that are struggling in the Premier League and it's always for those same reasons. Players have to be controlled, if they're not it's a disaster. Look at Newcastle.

He doesn't seem to know that people are different, some like to be led, others like to lead, some like to be petted others like to be bossed...etc...etc..etc. not everyone is like you Mr Bentley!!!