Shearer - Amazing

Decky

Not madness at all. Shearer at his best was on the same level as Ronaldo imo. Different strikers but nothing wrong with comparing.

But of course thats ridiculous to someone who has something against a player like shearer.

Sure Ronaldo has a better game/goals ratio, but he had 10 galacticos behind him in Real (where he scored most of his goals), against teams in a league where there are 5 fine teams and the rest are s***.

I wont even start on Serie A, the leagues a joke a part from the top teams.

silly, very silly. I highly doubt you saw Ronaldo at his best to be honest

you criticise La liga and Serie A but lets face it, Middlesbrough sit 15th in the premiership right now and are Blackburn 7th, it cant be that great

And yet Middlesbrough got to the final in the UEFA Cup 2 years ago, and undermining Blackburn's position and strength is silly, very silly. Hughes has done a decent job and with Santa Cruz up front they can beat anyone on a good day.

I hope youre not one of those la liga fanatics that ejactulates everytime Spain wins a match on an international level. I think most agree the premier league is the strongest league in Europe by far.

EDIT: Guess who lies in 7th place in La Liga? RCD Mallorca thats who. Yeah, what a league.

Brilliant. :lol:

I'm glad someone enjoys reading my rants  :thup:

Lol at Ronaldo's hatred of Shearer.

You say he was a hinderance to us in our last two seasons?, well, ok then who did we have that was better that he was keeping out of the team in his last two seasons?

And to claim that Shearer at his best was not on the same level as Ronaldo is also a total joke.

Shearer at his best was the perfect centre forward and had he went to a team winning stuff every year would of scored tons more goals than he did but thank fuck for our sake he came home.