joey bartons first interview

ED209

"The first day's the toughest, no doubt about it. They march you in, hand you your uniform and force you to pose for the photographer while loads of fat, tattooed, skinheads shout abuse at you. That's when you know it's for real. A whole life blown away in the blink of an eye. Nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it. That's when it hits home. That's when you realise you've signed for Newcastle."

"The first day's the toughest, no doubt about it. They march you in, hand you your uniform and force you to pose for the photographer while loads of fat, tattooed, skinheads shout abuse at you. That's when you know it's for real. A whole life blown away in the blink of an eye. Nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it. That's when it hits home. That's when you realise you've signed for Newcastle."

:laugh:

Guest elbee909

Ok, so you hadn't seen it! :)

No I hadn't

Guest elbee909

neither had i!!!  cock nose!

You hadn't seen it before you, yourself, posted it?  Arsecandle.

Guest elbee909

neither had i!!!  cock nose!

You hadn't seen it before you, yourself, posted it?  Arsecandle.

i hadnt seen it before today i meant, sh1t eating donkey raper

That's ok, I forgive you, donkey-eating rape shitter.