Sir John Hall,..how much did he pay.

cp40

Just had a conversation with another n-o member, we were trying to recall how much, Sir John Hall paid for the club,

and the circumstances, regarding his purchase, and the failed first atempt to sell the shares back to fans.

I kno its little relevance to what is going on now, just wanting to jog my memory,....failing in old age.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Humbug?

The c*** should pay with his life the Tory b******.

And his son...

And what, pray, would have happened to NUFC if he HADN'T rescued the club in 1992?

We were going BUST, man - get real...

And as for your political comment, I am no fan of EITHER UK major party, and if you think the Tories are any worse than Labour, you need to wake up and smell the coffee..

The UK Govt is no more powerful than a Town Council these days...you are run from Brussels, my friend...

Amazing how weird the world seems to look when you're stuck on the arse side, thousands of miles from civilisation, in a place with more sheep than people.

You are somewhat out of touch, Mr Mandias...

Its NZ which has more sheep than people ; We can fit the UK into Australia 32 times ; 11 times into the State I live in...Now THAT is what I call 'civilisation'...

There are over 60m crammed into your little island, and now the French are holding you to ransom over Nuclear power after your Council Leader sold off Westinghouse to the Japanese 2 years ago...

The state of Western Australia's economy grew at 3% during the June Quarter ; UK is in Recession, and jobs going down faster than house prices..

IMF has just praised stability of Australia's economy & Banks, as opposed to Europe's & the States...

OH YES - we are on the 'arse' side of the world' alright...!!!!