Can Someone Please Explain The Logic...?

Stu

your username somes you fucking up

XISCO IS A SPANISH SMITH... trys for 90 minutes but hes shite. so fuck if there has been 3 or 4 games since he joined us, hes shit.

what a waste of £5.8 million.

Hes a young player adapting to this country and league, a YOUNG player, fucking give him a chance you annoying little charva.

PS: Before you try, fuck off with your "how many games do you go to, because me dad pays me into this many games a season" SHITE.

hahaa give it a rest kev

Guest stjamestoon

your username somes you f***ing up

XISCO IS A SPANISH SMITH... trys for 90 minutes but hes s****. so f*** if there has been 3 or 4 games since he joined us, hes s***.

:lol:

Would help if the kid got some service like..

Exactly, bit early to judge a striker in such a shite team.

Guest Toon1981

XISCO IS A SPANISH SMITH... trys for 90 minutes but hes s****. so f*** if there has been 3 or 4 games since he joined us, hes s***.

Isn't it 5.8m Euro?

Does it really matter?

Hes a young player adapting to this country and league, a YOUNG player, f***ing give him a chance you annoying little charva.

PS: Before you try, f*** off with your "how many games do you go to, because me dad pays me into this many games a season" s****.

You can see when a player looks f***ing s*** man, hes identical to Alan Smith and Michael Chopra. Doesnt take a f***ing genious to work it out.

Ahh even more of this bullshit coming from Decky  :laugh: 'charva' is probably the worst word to try and call me tbh, everyone on here says the same old s***, and how many times do i actually have to tell you who pays for my away games? tosser.

We're you drunk when you wrote this, or are you just a bit of a tard?

Isn't it 5.8m Euro?

Does it really matter?

Hes a young player adapting to this country and league, a YOUNG player, f***ing give him a chance you annoying little charva.

PS: Before you try, f*** off with your "how many games do you go to, because me dad pays me into this many games a season" s****.

You can see when a player looks f***ing s*** man, hes identical to Alan Smith and Michael Chopra. Doesnt take a f***ing genious to work it out.

Ahh even more of this bullshit coming from Decky   :laugh: 'charva' is probably the worst word to try and call me tbh, everyone on here says the same old s***, and how many times do i actually have to tell you who pays for my away games? tosser.

Which you certainly are not sir.