You want your chairman to resign?

GG

Pardon my ignorance cos i dont usually post on this board but this is Watford correct? And what would you want from a new chairman how much money has he got?, I havent really been keeping tabs on the watford situation but boothroyd has gone now hasnt he?

A lot of Championship supporters argue that its a better league than the premiership, whats your stance? would you like to become a good championship side or back in the premiership?

Pardon my ignorance cos i dont usually post on this board but this is Watford correct? And what would you want from a new chairman how much money has he got?, I havent really been keeping tabs on the watford situation but boothroyd has gone now hasnt he?

A lot of Championship supporters argue that its a better league than the premiership, whats your stance? would you like to become a good championship side or back in the premiership?

A new chairman who encourages a decent style of football, gets upcoming youngsters from our neighbours (Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs) on loan, spends prudently (not spunking £4M on Ellington etc.) and develops the academy well, is what I want. That and an occasional cup run. I really don't care what league we're in, a PL season now and then would be nice, but I'm not fussed. Entertaining football with a team of players who love the club is what I want. No hoof, but I don't care about spending either.

It's more exciting, more fun, more games, cheaper. I like it, but it's a bit shit when people laugh for supporting 'a shit team', not my fault I was born here and damn it, I'm not going to be a Manure fan. I don't mind, but I enjoy this league, the cup runs are nice when they happen and I'd like that to continue to progress on Wednesday!