Newcastle United 2 - 2 Stoke City - 06/12/08 - Post match reaction from page 16

JH

LuaLua's fit enough to play for the under 18's tomorrow night and was called up to the squad on Saturday.

Why leave him out but select Viduka, Xisco and Carroll for the bench?

Quite clear that JK gave it no proper thought and is just picking the squad by numbers. A similar lack of understanding or tactical nous was responsible for the poor substitutions and failure to deal with Fuller who was allowed to run riot for 45 mins while Kinnear sat frozen  like a tub of ice cream in his dugout.

Is that like painting by numbers?

It's done by childish minds so I suppose the answer is yes.

Guest LucaAltieri

Shit result but we won't be relegated.

We'll still finish above Stoke, Mackems, West Brom, Blackburn, West Ham, and probably Boro.

:snod:

Keep the faith.

....so, drama queens, now what?

We'll still finish above Stoke, Mackems, West Brom, Blackburn, West Ham, and probably Boro.

Keep the faith.

I think you are being a knee-jerk drama queen bumping the thread to try and make a point off the back of one game to be honest.

Guest LucaAltieri

Keep the faith.

I think you are being a knee-jerk drama queen bumping the thread to try and make a point off the back of one game to be honest.

Not at all... last week I was questioned for being confident about our chances. I'm just fishing to see who now thinks, after today, that we'll still be relegated. Let's see how many of those who were arguing last week still want to argue.

My position has remained the same. No knee-jerking from me. I'm just out fishing for knee-jerkers.  :pow:

Keep the faith.

Not at all... last week I was questioned for being confident about our chances. I'm just fishing to see who now thinks, after today, that we'll still be relegated. Let's see how many of those who were arguing last week still want to argue.

My position has remained the same. No knee-jerking from me. I'm just out fishing for knee-jerkers.  :pow:

Fair enough, and apologies if I bit too hard.

My position still remains the same, we are in the most vulnerable position we have seen ourselves in during the 14-15 years I've supported the club, our remaining home games should theoretically be more difficult than the ones we've already played, and we've won one away game all season. Meanwhile, there is permanent uncertainty plus a manager who fails to strike confidence amongst the fans.

I've seen too many false dawns to change that opinion on one game. This could just be the home game versus Alkmaar all over again.

Keep the faith.

Fair enough, and apologies if I bit too hard.

My position still remains the same, we are in the most vulnerable position we have seen ourselves in during the 14-15 years I've supported the club, our remaining home games should theoretically be more difficult than the ones we've already played, and we've won one away game all season. Meanwhile, there is permanent uncertainty plus a manager who fails to strike confidence amongst the fans.

I've seen too many false dawns to change that opinion on one game. This could just be the home game versus Alkmaar all over again.

Do everyone a favour. Be quiet ya divvy.