So is there gonna be a protest this Saturday then or not?

Leazes1986

Guest Gemmill

see gemill is as productive as ever.

Again I ask, what are you doing about it?  Tucking into your pad Thai and a nice bottle of Singha.  That'll get shot of Shepherd.

already answered that one on a previous reply, whats a pad thai, i know what singha is and if you drink that stuff it just about answers all i need to know about you

I'm crushed.  Was it insulting of me to associate Singha with Thailand btw?  Pad Thai is a dish.

Guest Gemmill

Again I ask, what are you doing about it?  Tucking into your pad Thai and a nice bottle of Singha.  That'll get shot of Shepherd.

already answered that one on a previous reply, whats a pad thai, i know what singha is and if you drink that stuff it just about answers all i need to know about you

I'm crushed.  Was it insulting of me to associate Singha with Thailand btw?  Pad Thai is a dish.

And when I say dish I don't mean a pretty young boy dressed in women's clothes.

Guest thaitoon

so i presume you found the answer to the question u asked me then.

no not an insult at all, can be a bit dodgy, bit like ye self

pad thai is a dish, correct, ingredients then

Guest Gemmill

Noodles, vegetables, tofu, grated peanuts and some sort of sauce.  Is this the cookery forum now?

No, I didn't find the answer to the question.

Guest thaitoon

Noodles, vegetables, tofu, grated peanuts and some sort of sauce.  Is this the cookery forum now?

well go and find it then, like a good little boy , and we"ll talk later

Guest Gemmill

I bet you say that to all the ladyboys.

Guest thaitoon

I bet you say that to all the ladyboys.

jesus give it a rest man, go and have a wank or something, its becoming obsessive

Guest geordieracer

villa use to have 'we're not fickle, we just don't like you' about david o'leary

we should do 1 of them for frederick, but edit it slightly to suit us

Guest thaitoon

villa use to have 'we're not fickle, we just don't like you' about david o'leary

we should do 1 of them for frederick, but edit it slightly to suit us

oh aye the protest.......good luck