Who will be buying and selling come next month?

Troll

We've all heard Kinnear going on about who he wants to buy and that he's going to let Enrique go and sell some fringe players.  Is he just spouting rubbish?  He's said how Ashley will be letting him decide who comes and goes, and not buy/sell behind his back, but can anyone see that happening?  Keegan had players bought and sold for him, and he was a Newcastle legend on a proper contract; why would he give Joe Kinnear, an interim manager and the only person who would take the job, all that power?  We still have Wise and Vetere at the club, so I can't see Ashley handing all the recruitment over to Kinnear.

Kinnear and Wise go back and so I'm pretty sure players will be recruited like they were through the summer and Joe will be more likely to work within that system.

I think all Joe's talk of being in total control is just a front. I'm sure a big part of Kinnear being brought in and being given an extended contract was under the condition he worked with the system, seeing as the system was kept in place ahead of Keegan.

Wouldn't make musch sense to then bring in another manager who was dead against it, which is probably why we didn't end up with someone more renowned than Kinnear.