How important is a decent cup run this season?

The Prophet

Guest Brummiemag

Im one of the 3,000 or so fans going to this game and I (and most of my friends) will be furious if Kinnear plays a weakened team. It represents our one possibility of winning a trophy this season and I'm expecting him to play the strongest available team. I love the FA Cup and it saddens me to see the way its gradually being devalued.

At the end of the day we are in the in this game to win trophies.  I dont want to end up like the Boltons of this world who play weakened teams in the cup and are effectively telling their fans they will never win anything and the best they can ever hope for is scraping around for points near the bottom of the premiership. If Portsmouth can win it and Cardiff can get to the final then so can we.

Im one of the 3,000 or so fans going to this game and I (and most of my friends) will be furious if Kinnear plays a weakened team. It represents our one possibility of winning a trophy this season and I'm expecting him to play the strongest available team. I love the FA Cup and it saddens me to see the way its gradually being devalued.

At the end of the day we are in the in this game to win trophies.  I dont want to end up like the Boltons of this world who play weakened teams in the cup and are effectively telling their fans they will never win anything and the best they can ever hope for is scraping around for points near the bottom of the premiership. If Portsmouth can win it and Cardiff can get to the final then so can we.

:lol: