Newcastle United 2 - 2 West Ham United - 10/01/09 - Post match reaction from P16

PM

Guest sicko2ndbest

Did anyone else notice once in the second half, the ball went out for a clear corner yet the ref indicated a goal kick. The Gallowgate went nuts and the ref changed his mind and rather sheepishly pointed for a corner. Soft s****.

I saw Owen have a complete seizure before realising Wiley had changed his mind!

Bit late this week but:

Given-7

Taylor- 7

Colo- 5

Bassong- 7

Enrique-5

Jonas- 6

Geremi-4

Guthrie-8

Duff-6

Owen-6

Carrol-7

CNZ- 6

Did anyone else notice once in the second half, the ball went out for a clear corner yet the ref indicated a goal kick. The Gallowgate went nuts and the ref changed his mind and rather sheepishly pointed for a corner. Soft shite.

I thought it was because the linesman (on the opposite side) had his flag down for a corner.

Did anyone else notice once in the second half, the ball went out for a clear corner yet the ref indicated a goal kick. The Gallowgate went nuts and the ref changed his mind and rather sheepishly pointed for a corner. Soft shite.

I thought it was because the linesman (on the opposite side) had his flag down for a corner.

You might be right, didnt notice that. I just saw the ref glance up at the crowds reaction before pointing over to the corner.