Ashley to speak out once window closes

Guest sicko2ndbest

When he promised to speak in the new year his exact words were....

"I am the first to accept there have been times this season when you would have liked to have heard more from me direct, particularly at certain points. There have been reasons why I have not have been able to do that, but in the new year we will look to communicate with you more about what we are doing at St.James' Park, be it through the club's official website, programme and magazine as well as the wider media.

Good of him to accept it.  Shame he's yet to do anything about it.

The more you criticise the ownership of the club the more I become convinced what a set of twats the NUSC are, last week you were trying to convince us that you werent anti-ashley, yet every post is...Anti-ashley. Im not pro-ashley im pro-NUFC and moaning about ashleys running of the club isnt goint to achieve anything.

Your a t*** and so are the rest of NUSC.

What has this got to do with the NUSC?

Let's not derail.

I'm pro-NUFC.

You think endorsing Ashleys actions is going to achieve something?

You have been using this forum to promote NUSC therefore your comments are indicative of NUSC comments, on one hand your saying your not anti ashley on the other your using every thread to criticism him, I couldnt give a f*** who owns the club, I just care about the team out on the pitch that i pay to watch.

Have i endorsed him? If i did what would it mean? f*** all.

Have i set up an anti ashley supporters club and called it NUSC? and if i did what would it achieve? f*** all.

What do you think of how we've performed on the pitch in the last couple of years then?

What would have to happen on the pitch before you started thinking the people in charge were incompetent?

Relegation?

Weve performed poorly under sounsess, roeder, allardyce and Kinnear. Very well under robson and keegan (both times), honours even i would say.

Success on the pitch would not convince me the owners were competent or incompetent, the two events are not as clearly related as you are making out. Are liverpool a well owned club? Are west ham a well owned club? theres a difference between well owned and well run, and an even bigger difference to a well managed side.

relegation would kill me, as it would most NUFC supporters.

Now ive answered your questions honestly, i would appreciate it if you did the same.

Why have you decided to feed on the misery of NUFC supporters to form a so-called supporters club to feed the media hysteria surrounding our club? WHy are you charging people for this pleasure? Who gave you the mandate to speak on behalf of the majority of us who realise its about more than Mike ashley?

I believe you saw a opportunity to take advantage of the fans misery to form a group where by you could appoint yourself chief mouthpiece to gain a little bit of noteriety (sp)and cashflow to enhance your sad existance, and again you are a t***.

We're in a worse position now than we were at this point of the season under any of the managers you mention.  We've not been this close to being relegated in 17 years.

Cheers for the character assassination.  But I have nowt to do with the organisation of the NUSC.  I've not been to a meeting.  I've not been to the rally.

I support the people giving their time and energy, usually with no recognition (it's been the likes of Lee Ryder naming the most active members to have a pop).

You think I'm a t***?  Fair enough.  I prefer to think I'm one of the few people who'll take the time to even debate you and others on this subject any more.  It's no wonder good posters like Alex, Parky and Tooj have stopped bothering though.  Any discussion of Ashley's running of the club decends into an exercise in NUSC bashing.

Ashley-bashing....NUSC bashing....there's always bashing of some type going on it just depends which side of the fence you are sitting.Anyone who stops posting on the site because they don't want to hear a different POV is probably more comfortable on TT where there isn't even a debate and good posters like Baggio are ridiculed as WUMs.

I wasn't so much Ashley bashing as answering another posters question factually.

What this had to do with the NUSC, or why it makes me a t*** still hasn't been explained.

Anyone asking questions of Ashley and his people are seen as being NUSC members.

Shouldn't be that way. But then again, anyone answering questions about Ashley, or asking questions about the NUSC is seen as an Ashley sympathizing glory hunting sky fan. Both are wrong imo, but that's the way it is.

Yup

Also

"Ashley to speak out once window closes"  he doesn't say which window, could be his bathroom window after the poo smell has gone.

Guest darman

"I am the first to accept there have been times this season when you would have liked to have heard more from me direct, particularly at certain points. There have been reasons why I have not have been able to do that, but in the new year we will look to communicate with you more about what we are doing at St.James' Park, be it through the club's official website, programme and magazine as well as the wider media.”

The more you criticise the ownership of the club the more I become convinced what a set of twats the NUSC are, last week you were trying to convince us that you werent anti-ashley, yet every post is...Anti-ashley. Im not pro-ashley im pro-NUFC and moaning about ashleys running of the club isnt goint to achieve anything.

Let's not derail.

I'm pro-NUFC.

You have been using this forum to promote NUSC therefore your comments are indicative of NUSC comments, on one hand your saying your not anti ashley on the other your using every thread to criticism him, I couldnt give a f*** who owns the club, I just care about the team out on the pitch that i pay to watch.

Have i set up an anti ashley supporters club and called it NUSC? and if i did what would it achieve? f*** all.

Does Happy Face =  N.U.S.C?

I thought Teasdale was N.U.S.C

I originally though Mick Martin (True Faith) was N.U.S.C

At one point Shields was N.U.S.C

Who is the N.U.S.C?

They're all on the website.  Pompus self appointed voices of the fans.  Bring back the bedsheet brigade is what I say.  NU$C my arse!

I am?  Which website is that?  News to me.

How, may I ask, does any organisation get created without someone appointing themselves to get it off the ground in the first place?

There'll be a vote on who should be doing what.  Why don't you put yourself up for nomination and become the voice of reason on the committee?

The NU$C website! How can it be news to you if you're a cheap plastic badge, card carrying, keyring holding boycoutter???

"I am the first to accept there have been times this season when you would have liked to have heard more from me direct, particularly at certain points. There have been reasons why I have not have been able to do that, but in the new year we will look to communicate with you more about what we are doing at St.James' Park, be it through the club's official website, programme and magazine as well as the wider media.”

Let's not derail.

I'm pro-NUFC.

Who is the N.U.S.C?

They're all on the website.  Pompus self appointed voices of the fans.  Bring back the bedsheet brigade is what I say.  NU$C my arse!

How, may I ask, does any organisation get created without someone appointing themselves to get it off the ground in the first place?

There'll be a vote on who should be doing what.  Why don't you put yourself up for nomination and become the voice of reason on the committee?

The NU$C website! How can it be news to you if you're a cheap plastic badge, card carrying, keyring holding boycoutter???

What do you mean I'm "on the website"?

Do you have a link please?

Boycoutter?  I've turned out for every game this season man.  Including being one of the meagre 20,000 at the Spurs cup game.

Wind your neck in.

Guest darman

Let's not derail.

I'm pro-NUFC.

Who is the N.U.S.C?

What do you mean I'm "on the website"?

Do you have a link please?

Boycoutter?  I've turned out for every game this season man.  Including being one of the meagre 20,000 at the Spurs cup game.

Wind your neck in.

I didn't say you were on the website I have no idea who you are - unless you are one of the faceless committee that is.  They're all on there though, Teasdale (the media whore) the lot, except a couple are now missing, probably in Antigua with the proceeds  :doh:

[/url]http://www.newcastle-united-supporters-club.co.uk/committee.php[/url]