New shirts next season 09/10

Kaizero

Guest marky555

Adidas zip style tops - fucking awful. Look like a cycling top or something.

England top on the other hand is absolutely stunning, wish they designed our kits, I really, really like it and will probably buy 7 of them so I can wear the top all day, everyday.

Guest firetotheworks

It makes you wonder whther sports brands listen to what customers want or whether they just click 'random' on some sort of tshirt design generator. If they made retro style tops Im sure they'd make a fucking boat load, everyone I talk to wants that style.

I don't think that shirt is real, ladies and gentlemen! (thank fuck).

At work last night, I got the unenviable job of stacking pop for a bit, happened to notice that barcode/inky splodge also appears on pepsi bottles, with the chance to collect prizes or points for something.

Might just be a pepsi-designed top or something.

Guest toonlass

The zip collars are horrible, the England shirt is minging (for once I am pleased to be a scotland supporter) and I still maintain our new shirts will be black with white stripes or white with black stripes.

That Chelsea one is fake. They only got a new home shirt last summer. The premier league rules state you can only change home shirt every 2 seasons unless you change your sponsor.

PS That England shirt is as turd as the team.

The zip collars are horrible, the England shirt is minging (for once I am pleased to be a scotland supporter) and I still maintain our new shirts will be black with white stripes or white with black stripes.

Wrong Man u change their home shirt in one season 2006/07 to 2007/08 with out changing thier sponser.

That thing about clubs only changings kits once every two years being a rule is dogshit. Man Utd did it about 3 years ago and Arsenal did it a few years before that. (Real Madrid do it every year, but I'm unsure whether this made up law counts outside of the EPL).

Anyway, colours of that 3rd chelsea kit are real nice... iffy design mind you.

I'm looking forward to Newcastle's skin tight cycling-esque new shirt on the geordie public. Gonna be funny as fuck.

I'm not feeling too confident in what our new home strip is going to look like after seeing these new adidas shirts. Hopefully we don't go with the zippers.

Fortunately, with home shirts atleast, we tend not to conform to the various Adidas templates.