New shirts next season 09/10

Kaizero

Spain's, also by Adidas and the laziest design I could ever think for Spain. I guess I can thank them for not putting in silliness like the black chest line we had in the qualification jersey.

http://estaticos04.marca.com/albumes/2009/11/12/mejores_fotos_del_dia/1258061752_extras_albumes_0.jpg

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/42686079.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1258161538&Signature=DILPfjS%2F0ZY6iyLOee9CvIw0frQ%3D

The Philadelphia Union's first ever shirt, and it's amazing.

It's also amazingly expensive. $120 shipped.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/42686079.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1258161538&Signature=DILPfjS%2F0ZY6iyLOee9CvIw0frQ%3D

The Philadelphia Union's first ever shirt, and it's amazing.

It's also amazingly expensive. $120 shipped.

picture doesn't work but here this one will:

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/7709/ttadp572502.jpg

That's a damn nice shirt, pity I don't have 120$ to spend. Philadelphia's just a quick drive from where I am.

Sweet. Didn't know that.

I'm gonna be living in State College for a few months (and spending Christmas in the suburbs of Philly).

Philadelphia Union is gonna be based in Chester though, this scares me.

Guest toonlass

Has anyone heard anything about our 3rd strip?  The dad-in-law has been trying everywhere to get one and has heard that they aren't making anymore.  It's news to me like.

You can only buy them in the club shop.

That's a damn nice shirt, pity I don't have 120$ to spend. Philadelphia's just a quick drive from where I am.

Sweet. Didn't know that.

I'm gonna be living in State College for a few months (and spending Christmas in the suburbs of Philly).

Why does that scare you?

Sweet. Didn't know that.

Why does that scare you?

I've driven through Chester once. It's a scary place tbh.

Sweet. Didn't know that.

It's a very depressed area. Poverty, crime, etc... I guess the stadium is a way to prop up the neighborhood and the team got a good deal for building it there.

Why does that scare you?

Has anyone heard anything about our 3rd strip?  The dad-in-law has been trying everywhere to get one and has heard that they aren't making anymore.  It's news to me like.

It was the woman in the club shop at the ground tha told him that apparently.  He tried the other club shops as well but no joy.  I had a look at the online club shop and it looks like they've only got the kids or the long sleeved ones.

Is Chester really that much more scary than the likes of Philadelphia, Baltimore, and DC? I mean it's probaly a small little useless place compared to those, but I doubt there is much more crime.

It's that feeling of being separated from the city that makes it all that more worrying for me. Makes me feel like it's significantly less policed. I mean, I have no stats, I just felt a lot more worried being there than I ever have in Philly. Not that I often walk through the meaner streets of Philalfeea.

Guest toonlass

It was the woman in the club shop at the ground tha told him that apparently.  He tried the other club shops as well but no joy.  I had a look at the online club shop and it looks like they've only got the kids or the long sleeved ones.

Maybe they just weren't selling.

Is Chester really that much more scary than the likes of Philadelphia, Baltimore, and DC? I mean it's probaly a small little useless place compared to those, but I doubt there is much more crime.

DC and Baltimore have much scarier neighborhoods, but you don't have any reason to be in there (and before I sound to racist/classist, it's a tragedy what's happened in those cities and others, American Dream my arse).

DC and Baltimore have much scarier neighborhoods, but you don't have any reason to be in there (and before I sound to racist/classist, it's a tragedy what's happened in those cities and others, American Dream my arse).

I lived in Baltimore over the summer (and at other times before) and there are some really bad places that you just want to avoid. Like you say it's urban sprawl and "white flight". People with money live in the suburbs, poor folks in the inner city. It's similar in most American cities. Still, I loved Baltimore. DC on the other hand is a hell hole.