Boro or Hull

Guest toonlass
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You'd think so, some people seem to think this will somehow be the last game Boro can possibly win so we'll easily finish above them anyway.  In normal circumstances I'd say we'll get more points from the remaining games, but dropping down to second bottom just before playing one of the most difficult teams to beat in the league could ruin our confidence completely IMO.

I agree Boro face a very uphill task, but it astounds me some of the comments here ("Boro are gone" etc).

Same here, people said Fulham were gone too. I hope equalise and it stays that way.

Guest toonlass

The positive out of this game was that Hull were absolutely woeful. Like really, really woeful.

How does this make a positive for us? We are not setting the world alight are we?

The positive out of this game was that Hull were absolutely woeful. Like really, really woeful.

How does this make a positive for us? We are not setting the world alight are we?

Because they're being dragged into it. They'll go down if they keep playing like that.