Preston (away) Monday Night KO (SKY Twats)

Crumpy Gunt

I'll say it- the armchairs don't have a bloody clue about really supporting a football team.

I know plenty of what you'd call armchair fans who'd be better supporters then some of the whining idiots I see/hear at St James Park.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest Andover Bluebird

The number of games we are getting on TV is unbelievable.

Your problem is that you are a massive club.  Sky and the BBC know that they will get good viewing figures if they put you on.  Games on Monday night TV should be local derbies (no more than 50-60 miles) as it is a pain for travelling support. Unfortunately tv companies dont care about fans-just viewing figures. 

Your problem is that you are a massive club.  Sky and the BBC know that they will get good viewing figures if they put you on.  Games on Monday night TV should be local derbies (no more than 50-60 miles) as it is a pain for travelling support. Unfortunately tv companies dont care about fans-just viewing figures. 

bloody hell man. everyone hates us for saying we are a massive club then folk come on and tell us we are. no wonder we drink so bloody much.

Guest toonlass

Got to say that travelling to Porstmouth, or them coming up to us on a monday night is a bastard like.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I'll say it- the armchairs don't have a bloody clue about really supporting a football team.

I know plenty of people who care more about the club then some of the whining idiots I see/hear at St James Park.

I won't disagree that there are lots of idiots who go to matches, but tbf it's easy to care about the club whilst making no effort to actually support them. Caring doesn't really help the team.

I'm not sure that's what I really wanted to say, but I can't think of a better way to word it.  :lol:

I've bought two calendars

Guest Andover Bluebird

bloody hell man. everyone hates us for saying we are a massive club then folk come on and tell us we are. no wonder we drink so bloody much.

You are a massive club-i dont hate you for it. I have a huge soft spot for NUFC due to family reasons and also they were the first team i saw at Ninian Park.  I hope you finish 2 nd this season!