Gateshead FC

geordiedean

On 01/10/2023 at 13:22, LFEE said:

Anyone know any options for a cheap ticket? Going Tuesday but didn’t fancy paying  the full £20 for the privilege 😆

The way they are playing at the minute it's 20 quid well spent mate. They're brilliant to watch!

1 hour ago, Wallsendmag said:

The way they are playing at the minute it's 20 quid well spent mate. They're brilliant to watch!

Still too steep for that level. It’s also more the ground that makes me reluctant to pay that sort of money. Awful football venue. Anyway I’ve paid it so I’ll see you there no doubt 😆

On 01/10/2023 at 13:22, LFEE said:

Anyone know any options for a cheap ticket? Going Tuesday but didn’t fancy paying  the full £20 for the privilege 😆

Oh and for future reference it's only £10 if you have access to Bluelight card 😉

Edited by patrone
Time travel

17 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Still too steep for that level. It’s also more the ground that makes me reluctant to pay that sort of money. Awful football venue. Anyway I’ve paid it so I’ll see you there no doubt 😆

Haha I know what you mean mate it's a dreadful venue to watch football. I'm not there tonight as it's a bit of a rush to get there by the time I finish work but going along on Saturday.

7 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

Haha I know what you mean mate it's a dreadful venue to watch football. I'm not there tonight as it's a bit of a rush to get there by the time I finish work but going along on Saturday.

Was going to do first half in home end and second in the away as I’ve friends up from Wealdstone staying for the game along with @JB. Expecting some jobsworth to make it awkward like  😆

3 hours ago, LFEE said:

Was going to do first half in home end and second in the away as I’ve friends up from Wealdstone staying for the game along with @JB. Expecting some jobsworth to make it awkward like  😆

Wealdstone Raider was there last season. Not sure if he'll be there tonight.