Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest WashyGeordie

I just read it's £59 for QPR away next year, mad that.

Has to be boycotted.

Most expensive in the league to date, more than Chelski/Man Yoo and their newcomers!

Talk about being one of the richest clubs (owners)...

West Ham is/was extortionate. £48 against Sunderland at the weekend for an away ticket. QPR are trying to be a boutique football brand so it's not a surprise. They were most expensive in the Champ too.

Boutique football brand with Neil Warnock in charge :lol:

A PREMIER League star stunned a nightclub waiter by swapping his £36,000 watch for the man's £150 timepiece.

Spurs defender VEDRAN CORLUKA was at London's Whisky Mist when the waiter complimented him on his diamond-encrusted Hublot.

The 25-year-old Croatian, nicknamed Charlie, promptly exchanged it for his cheap Seiko.

A source at the club said: "Charlie took it off and handed it to him. Then he spotted the waiter's watch and said he liked it. He said, 'Let's swap'. The waiter thought he was joking.Charlie's a lovely bloke and always polite."

Flash ... a Hublot watch

Corluka joined Spurs from Manchester City in 2008 for £5.5million.

Meanwhile, City star MARIO BALOTELLI was allegedly involved in a club clash after eyeing up another man's girlfriend.

The Italian striker is said to have been slapped twice in the face in Milan.

Balotelli, 20, missed City's FA Cup victory parade on Monday after jetting home.

He also dodged their end-of-season dinner on Sunday night, during which he was named as the club's Young Player of the Season.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3600989/Premier-League-star-Vedran-Corluka-stuns-waiter-by-swapping-36k-watch-for-150-timepiece.html#ixzz1NQt0MW75

I see Fulham got the Europa League place via the Fair Play League, by a single point from Blackpool.

Fixed as fuck. :lol:

They received 12 bookings and 1 red card in their last three matches  ;D Frightened by the prospect of Europa League, they tried hacking everything in sight.....and they still failed. They could be in big trouble next season.

Ligue 1 Team of the season:

---------

Mandanda

Réveillère Sakho Rami Taiwo

M'Vila

Gervinho  Hazard Nene

Gameiro Sow

Taiwo and Rami are already off, and I would consider Hazard, Mandanda, and Sakho to well out of reach. The rest are good players who should be available at decent prices and could improve our team. Well, maybe not Réveillère, he's pretty awful, but I suppose they needed to put a Lyon player in somewhere.

Anyone seen that paddy power advert with Imogen Thomas in? I thought it I was a spoof job. 'Imogen just cant keep quiet about this...money back if barca win in 90 mins' n she's there looking smokin hot in a that other team that are united shirt.