Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Sir Alex Ferguson wants to ban a reporter who asked him a question about Giggs :lol:

The funny thing is, the question was only "Your most experienced player is obviously Ryan Giggs. How important is he for your side on Saturday?"

:facepalm:

Guest Slarth

Van of masked men attack paperazzi outside of Ryan Giggs home on Sky News, it's becoming the story that just doesn't end or is this Ryan Giggs way of getting his own back?

It will be Man United fans proving how loyal they are to the players.

Must have been a canny petrol bill, driving a Transit van from London.

Guest Loven11

This coming Monday sees the DVD release of our 5-0 victory against Manchester United at SJP in October 1996, aka Howay 5-0.

ZonalMarking have an article on the myth of Bolton's attractive football. Now, if you consider keeping possession and playing short passes to be attractive, its interesting to see how 'long ball hoofers' Newcastle compare to 'Brazil 1970' Sunderland.

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2011/05/24/bolton-owen-coyle-style-of-football/

average tackles per game - Newcastle bottom. Must be all that backing off :)  plus were bottom for that but then top for most yellows/reds

I'm still utterly disgusted thet we were bottom of that fair play league. What a farce.

Indeed and yet (I'm sure it's been discussed before), the likes of Chelsea and Man U are higher despite their constant harassment at the referees during games.  :facepalm:

I would take Henry over Shearer or Drogba if you are meaning 2000-2009/10.

Also absurd that 2008 Man U are the team of the decade over 2003-2004 Arsenal and 2004-2005 Chelsea. Both those sides destroyed most everything in their path domestically.