Ginola on Goals on Sunday.

Optimistic Nut

I was at a Bez talk in in June, and it was for a good two hours. A cracking night. Time of our Lives si enjoyable but you have to see him live. Some of the stories from the Toon team are hilarious! Like the Phillipe Albert one when he saw Sid the Sexist on the team bus!!!!!!!

But Bez was saying when Daglsih came in he wanted to tear KK's team apart. He hated Ginola. Davvveeed was injured and was ready to come back from injury he had been training for a couple of weeks etc... Bez overheard Daglish saying to the Fitness Coach to 'f***ing kill him'. Ginola back sweating terribly and red in the face (which was rare for him! But he had worked his socks off to be in the squad for the next game) he sat dwon next to Bez and Bez asked him how did you do? Ginola said i'm fine, no niggles etc...

Daglish knew this and he read out the team sheet for the next day. Ginola wasn't even in the squad. He went crazy  and shouted as he left the dressing room ' I will never play for Newcastle United again!'

So Daglish ruined our Entertainers to be honest

I actually don't think Dalglish ruined the entertainers as the only one he got rid of was Ginola and I would have done the same! What a lot of people overlook is that one of the greatest if not the greatest Newcastle player ever was over the hill once Dalglish took over in Beardsley. Any team would suffer after losing a player like Beardsley!

I was at a Bez talk in in June, and it was for a good two hours. A cracking night. Time of our Lives si enjoyable but you have to see him live. Some of the stories from the Toon team are hilarious! Like the Phillipe Albert one when he saw Sid the Sexist on the team bus!!!!!!!

But Bez was saying when Daglsih came in he wanted to tear KK's team apart. He hated Ginola. Davvveeed was injured and was ready to come back from injury he had been training for a couple of weeks etc... Bez overheard Daglish saying to the Fitness Coach to 'f***ing kill him'. Ginola back sweating terribly and red in the face (which was rare for him! But he had worked his socks off to be in the squad for the next game) he sat dwon next to Bez and Bez asked him how did you do? Ginola said i'm fine, no niggles etc...

Daglish knew this and he read out the team sheet for the next day. Ginola wasn't even in the squad. He went crazy  and shouted as he left the dressing room ' I will never play for Newcastle United again!'

I actually don't think Dalglish ruined the entertainers as the only one he got rid of was Ginola and I would have done the same! What a lot of people overlook is that one of the greatest if not the greatest Newcastle player ever was over the hill once Dalglish took over in Beardsley. Any team would suffer after losing a player like Beardsley!

Ferdinand and Asprilla left under Dalglish didn't they?

Ferdinand and Asprilla left under Dalglish didn't they?

Fair point about Asprilla but again he wasn't effective in the league, I would also say the decision to sell Ferdinand was made by the board

Guest firetotheworks

Nope, he got rid of Ferdinand, Asprilla, Elliott, Clark, Beardsley, Beresford, Srnicek, Hislop and Kiston. So aye, more or less everyone then.