Rangers friendly arranged for 7th August

Guest uma

Guest GlasgowNUFC

Always remember when Ally McCoist's testimonial when we were promoted the last time (Lee Clark, Andy Cole et al) being astonished at the spiteful insults directed at Newcastle by the Rangers fans at the choice of us as opposing team. One said Newcastle were a "glorified pub team" and Ally should have gone for Man U, Liverpool or a top european team. Changed my attitude to Rangers fans I can tell you !

Anyways, Ally got a 41,000 turn out with plenty Newcastle fans present.

And we rubbed their fans snotty noses in their verbal sh*te by beating them 2-1 !

[

Remember the game well. Rangers had just done well in Europe and were spending money like water. Their fans thought they were going to be the next European super power and believe me, nobody has a superiority complex like Rangers fans. Oh how ive laughed since the mighty have fallen. Especially since most of my mates are Rangers fans.

Couldnt be any better for me, Saturday 3pm kick off, 20 minutes from my house. I hope we destroy them.     

Guest East Belfast Mags

what would be the best way to come over from northern ireland for this game?

you can do a day trip with fly be heading out around 10 o clock and home again around 19 30, fly in to glagow international only 10 mins away from ibrox. think this is the way our lot are going to do it or have a piss up on the boat  :Jonny2J:

Guest toonlass

There is a massive car park outside Ibrox, charges about a fiver but I use it when I take the car up and never had any bother. Might just drive up and back tbh. If anyone wants a lift let me know.

Bastard. I'll be on my honeymoon. :tickedoff:

Would have been a doddle for me to get to, and my work pals are all bluenoses so it'd have been a laugh.

Re-arrange the wedding.  :thup:

Would have been a doddle for me to get to, and my work pals are all bluenoses so it'd have been a laugh.

Re-arrange the wedding. :thup:

She just read that over my shoulder, midds.

"Don't even think about it" she said... blackeye.gif

Ask her who wears the fucking trousers. Then shout "EXACTLY" just as she starts to say something.

Lasses love that.  :thup:

Ask her who wears the fucking trousers. Then shout "EXACTLY" just as she starts to say something.

Well, that went well. :undecided:

She said she does, as I'm wearing shorts. :no:

Well, that went well. :undecided:

She said she does, as I'm wearing shorts. :no:

That's you fucked then.  :undecided:

All the best anyway mate. :)