The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Fuckin shit Milan have an awful manager. How come Ronaldinho is taken off when Zlatan should be taken off, and how come Inzaghi is put on when Robinho should be put on.

ANd hey, Inzaghi just scored, nevermind.

Platini's attempts to include as many minnows from other countries in the Champions League looking a bit silly now.

This same team outplayed l'OM and should have won at the Velodrome last match day.

:lol: I am in shock at the result. Just getting back in, and I thought it was a misprint. I wonder how BEN BEN BEN ARFA feels, now. The donkey has risen. :lol:

Big result. So far we've made up 10 goals in the GD, and gone even with Spartak on points, but still need to get results at Chelsea home and Spartak away. Difficult.

Guest neesy111

Platini's attempts to include as many minnows from other countries in the Champions League looking a bit silly now.

It's called the European Champions League for a reason you know.

Fuckin s*** Milan have an awful manager. How come Ronaldinho is taken off when Zlatan should be taken off, and how come Inzaghi is put on when Robinho should be put on.

Would never guess you were of a Brazilian persuasion, like.

I know, and I actually agree with idea, but he will probably get some flack after this result.

Fuckin s*** Milan have an awful manager. How come Ronaldinho is taken off when Zlatan should be taken off, and how come Inzaghi is put on when Robinho should be put on.

Would never guess you were of a Brazilian persuasion, like.

Hey, I'm not the only one, the swedish commentary agrees with me at least. It's not because I'm Brazilian that I think so, don't forget I want Zlatan off the pitch and im born in Sweden after all and a swedish citizen oto.

Guest neesy111

I know, and I actually agree with idea, but he will probably get some flack after this result.

If it becomes common place he will, but you always get results like this.